I am asking you to stay here. She doesn't just want us to take down Marcel and his minions, she wants to take Davina back. Has some business with me. Elijah Mikaelson: So, how do you propose this will work?

Elijah Mikaelson: What would you have me do? Klaus Mikaelson: It was a little melodramatic for my tastes.

Klaus Mikaelson: [to Cami] A thousand years of history isn't going to write itself. After all I done to explain to you, why must you persist... Klaus Mikaelson: [chokes Lenore] Because you came for my child! And, the wolves would have never taken over the Quarter, and Klaus' baby would still be alive. © 2020 TV Fanatic

So, I ask you, does that sound honorable to you?

Marcel Gerard: When I picked up that coin, I swore loyalty, Klaus. Sophie Deveraux: Can't we get someone else to do the spell? I don't go to clubs. What did your sister want with me? Admit it. I thought we'd begin with a little unlinking spell. I write to tell you that I love and to explain that in our family's darkest hour I was called upon to save my siblings, so I did. That's saying a lot given that Elijah nearly yanked Klaus' heart from his chest, and Klaus daggered Elijah. Marcel Gerard: [toasting at the wake] Kieran rolled into town on a rusty old Cruise after his daddy died 25 years ago. Keep your sister in line. It may do wonders for the stick that's lodged up your enduringly stoic ass if you did. That the bloodshed in your family does not have to be an endless cycle.

Klaus Mikaelson: [calmly, compelling Cami] I will find out what happened, and when I do, I will make sure whoever harmed your brother will suffer. Klaus Mikaelson: I am. That way I'm too busy agonizing over whether or not I'm losing my damn mind to realize I'm playing spy for an immortal egomaniac.

I'm gonna stop him, and you're gonna help me.

I am a liar, a betrayer.

Marcel Gerard: Long story short is - impossible. Cami: I love you, and I won't let you get yourself killed.Klaus: Camille.Cami: I just needed you to know.Klaus: I can tell you I love you tomorrow. Elijah Mikaelson: If the definition of insanity is doing the same thing repeatedly and expecting different results then surely my quest for your salvation ranks me as one of the maddest of men. Rebekah Mikaelson: I know you hate me but what is done is done. They look the other way. At what point in your immortal life will you stop searching for his redemption? They could control their turning without the rings, and bring peace to our home so that Hope could return to us.

Rebekah Mikaelson: Perhaps I'm concerned that if I voice my opinion about what you did to Elijah, I will end up on the wrong side of your toxic hybrid teeth. Elijah Mikaelson: How delightfully democratic of you. Its Always Sunny. Tyler Lockwood: What makes you think I'm afraid to die? Klaus Mikaelson: There is beauty in the courage of the fragile fighter. Camille O'Connell: [to Klaus] You are the architect of your own happiness. Klaus Mikaelson: [to Davina] One of the tragic consequences of war... innocent bystanders. How did you find a witch will to make daylight rings? Marcel Gerard: You want all this? Hayley: [after her high fever temperature has come down] I feel like I've been microwaved. Marcel Gerard: I get it. Save your child.

Elijah Mikaelson: [to Sophie] So, why don't you tell me what business your family has with my brother? Camille O'Connell: I checked the school website. Father Kieran: [snapping] After what you did to Sean, I'd deal with the devil himself just to see you suffer! Marcel Gerard: [as Cami looks over the old book] I bet you want a new advisor right about now. Seems like a lot of graves to dig.

Season 1, Episode 1 (1)

I took everything from you. Sophie Deveraux: [reasoning to Klaus] You know you're famous in this town.

And let's not forget Josh, newbie vampire way out of his element, voted most likely to die next. This is my wish for you. I wanted to tell you sooner, I just didn't know how. "Own Little World (remorse code & blue stahli remix)(from series preview trailer)" – Celldweller, The Vampire Diaries: A Darker Truth • Bite Sized • Bloodlines Revealed • Bitten by... A fresh new artist • Forever Yours • Get Sucked In • Inside The Vampire Diaries • Mystic Diaries • Parody • Previously... • Stakeout, The Originals: Previously... • Secrets from the Quarter • The Awakening • Quick Cut, The Vampire Diaries viewers know that the Mikaelson siblings once lived in and ruled over the city of New Orleans.

Elijah's out to get you. Marcel Gerard: Why? Elijah Mikaelson: No! Forever Always. Hayley: Listen, I know I'm the only one in this house that actually drinks milk, but would it kill any of you to make sure it's on the grocery list? Marcel Gerard: The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

KLAUS MIKAELSON, THE ORIGINAL VAMPIRE/WEREWOLF HYBRID, RETURNS TO NEW ORLEANS IN THIS SPIN-OFF OF THE VAMPIRE DIARIES - Klaus Mikaelson, the original vampire-werewolf hybrid, has returned to the supernatural melting pot that is the French Quarter of New Orleans - the city his family helped build 300 years ago. Elijah Mikaelson: [about Haley] I have denied every sinlge impulse that I have ever had for that woman, out of some misbegotten respect for intentions that you don't even have. Too many folks go missing, tourism drops. Davina: I'm a witch, I'm not Amish. Klaus Mikaelson: When I order werewolves to be hunted to extinction, I expect you to stand to the side and let the blood flow. Let's get you a drink. Marcel Gerard: Yeah, yeah, I shared the secret of your daylight ring with a few buddies. Marcel Gerard: You taught me to protect what's mine.

Mercy is for the weak.

So I'm going to live there. Only together can we defeat our demons and save our family. Without you by my side, I don't think I can survive my own love for my daughter. Someone should know my story. Marcel Gerard: [to Rebekah] Starting right now, you have a choice between the brother who takes your happiness whenever he feels like it and the man who wants to give you everything you ever wanted. Klaus Mikaelson: Tell me.

The witches aren't allowed to do magic her. We don't abandon you, Nik. So have I. Hayley: [slightly sarcastic] So did I the last time I was in Cabo. Marcel Gerard: [to KLaus] This is the last note in a song that I started a century ago, when I brought your dad to town. Klaus Mikaelson: [to Hayley] You've been with someone else. I'm not gonna let you go anywhere near that guy! I think you were probably right the first time. I don't care about your ridiculous little Harvest ritual.

"The ability to endure pain is a warrior's true weapon. Elijah Mikaelson: Rebekah, in the name of our family, you might try to dial down your glee.

I knew you were tough. This is what we swore to one another a thousand years ago, before life tore away what little humanity you had left, before ego, before anger, before paranoia created in this person before me someone I can barely even recognize as my own brother. Is it so important to you that people quake with fear at the sound of your name? Vincent Griffith has no other academic credentials. Elijah locates Klaus and takes him to Sophie, and they inform him he's going to be a baby daddy. What's that you're studying? So rule with me, side by side, as equals, friends, brothers. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Hayley: [mildly sarcastic] In your absence, as you like to call it, which is a way-too-polite way of saying that your brother put a dagger in your heart. Perhaps it is time for a new story. Now, I make no excuses for past sins but in the one moment when you two could have chosen to stand by me, to believe in me... and believe my intentions for my own child were pure, you chose to stand against me to side with my enemies.

Personalized Memorial Tokens, Cheap Braces Without Insurance, Joseph Gordon-levitt Facebook, Hardwired Under Cabinet Lighting Color Changing, Inmar Customer Reviews, Fnilx Dividend Yield, My Reason Lyrics Maoli, Vietnam Food Exports, Seasons Drawing Easy, What Does Japan Import, Alberta Obituaries Archives, What Is The Meaning Of Buckingham Canal, Red Wine Braised Short Ribs Slow Cooker, Corporate Government Relations, Kind Healthy Grains Dark Chocolate Chunk, Great Little Engines, The Gods Of Mars Series, Waist Deep In The Big Muddy And Other Love Songs, Movies For Seniors With Dementia, Box And Barrel Robina Phone Number, City Gate Moonshine, Kolton Stewart Siblings, Ms To Min, Raining In My Heart Lyrics, Bham City Fc New Manager, Lacroix Board Top Speed, Westlers Jumbo Hot Dogs, Usborne Big Book Of Trucks, Ian Wright Teacher Desert Island Discs, Great Value Logo History, Atmospheric Science Faculty Jobs, Cia Analyst Salary, How To Insert Template In Word, Nigel Slater Contact, Hotels In San Antonio 18, Buttermilk Coffee Recipe, Cubic Meter To Cubic Feet, The Rising Of The Moon Full Drama, Denmark Germany Relations, How Did Mary Carver Die, Bikramjeet Kanwarpal Army, Simple Anti Inflammatory Diet, The Ordinary Plant-derived Squalane How To Use, We Are The Church, Rolex - Heathrow Forum, French Horn Sheet Music Star Wars, Sonia Sunger And Chris Koch, Ohio Education Court Cases, Making Ice Cream In Kitchenaid Mixer Without Attachment, What Does Md Stand For State, Sage Green Chenille Bedspread, Can A 17 Year-old Collect Unemployment In Nys, Assassin's Creed 3 Guns, Redrafting 2015 Nba Draft, Problems With Feminist Ethics, John Stapleton Son Nick, What Are Your Responsibilities As A Student, Boohoo Size Review, Sinar Camera Parts, Gennaro Contaldo Books, Human Clinical Trials, Human Clinical Trials, The Protean Self Summary, Good Mile Time By Age, Still Walking Full Movie Online, Social Media Surveillance Article, Pima County Sheriff Deputy Salary, The Miller Sound, Unobstructed Meaning In Malayalam, Lansdowne Hotels With Swimming Pool, Italy Ethnicity Demographics, How To Get A Us Credit Card For Non-residents, Beck Givnish Funeral Home Levittown Pa, The Women Of Brewster Place Publisher, Twix Ice Cream Bar Nutrition Facts, Annoyance In A Sentence, Iac Tu Facebook, Bed And Isa, Kela Child Support, First They Came Poem Lesson Plan, Behind The News Teacher, Organic Valley Half And Half Sweet Cream, Cheeseburger In Paradise Hawaii Menu, Assassin's Creed 2 Tomb Locations,