Use 2 tsp./cup. There's a problem loading this menu right now. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

I've had a cup of Cafe Francais GFIC every day since 1985!! General Foods International Coffees .

Item Weight: 3.8 pounds FREE Shipping on your first order shipped by Amazon.

Item … Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. My son is now 24 years old and I am still drinking this coffee every morning.

General Foods International Cafe Francais Coffee Drink Mix was nearly a decade long favorite. GENERAL FOODS INTERNATIONAL CAFÉ offers a full line of rich and creamy café-style beverages that deliver convenience and indulgent flavors for every occasion, like this Suisse Mocha. It's my favorite flavor.

It's like drinking a lighter version of cappuccino. Have allways loved this brand since it is a nice flavor, in fact was so good had to order another set of those nine ounce cans, the best ever. I am proud to say it's still the best of the line. Please try again later. fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); Then I found your site and quit searching….I have to come back when I have time to lurk. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. To support the blog, check out the HBHW eBooks available on Amazon. See all details for General Foods International Cafe Francais Coffee Drink Mix, 8-Ounce... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. This most recent shipment was my third - and I noticed that the can was different. I absolutely love this coffee. Please try your search again later. Reviewed in the United States on November 24, 2009. Ingredients: Heinz Company Brands LLC.