No "obi" like strip, but beyond that .... the same. I hope I’m wrong however, and you got the Abbey Road for only $32. Seconds Out is the second live album from the English rock band Genesis, originally released as a double album in October 1977. “The Cinema Show” was recorded in 1976 at the Pavillon de Paris during their A Trick of the Tail Tour. Enjoy the music! Seconds Out is the second live album from the English rock band Genesis, originally released as a double album in October 1977. Seconds Out (Half Speed Master) Genesis. Squonk2. Genesis’ beloved second live album from 1977. [email protected], Genesis - Seconds Out (half speed mastered), The Cinema Show"" (Pavillon de Paris – 23 June 1976). Facebook. I just have one that is a domestic release for Canada. Was.

Apr 30, 2019. Afterglow, 1. Save. Top Cat. Add to cart. Genesis - Seconds Out: Half Speed Master (180g Vinyl 2LP) Now $31.99. Please enter you date of birth to continue. This re-issue is the first time the album has been fully mastered for vinyl and will be half speed mastered by Miles Showell at Abbey Road Studios and be part of the Half Speed Mastered Range with Obi-Strip and accompanying certificate. Availability: Add to Cart 23 Reward Points Questions and Answers. Hate to say it, but that UPC matches the Atlantic release from last week, not the newest Abbey Road remaster.

The Atlantic is an AR 1/2 speed cut. Seconds Out may be the most beloved Genesis live album. This website page requires you to be 18 years or older to enter. Independent purveyors of great music, since 1976, Shipping and final taxes will be calculated at checkout, Scorcha! It is formed of recordings from their four dates at the Palais des Sports in Paris in June 1977 on their Wind & Wuthering Tour. I called Acoustic Sounds - they said they sent me the abbey road half master - I did explain that the cat # AATL 82689 (per Discogs) is a new 2019 Rhino remaster, but the store said it's the half master. “The Cinema Show” was recorded in 1976 at the Pavillon de Paris during their A Trick of the Tail Tour. Double vinyl. This re-issue will be the first time the album has been fully mastered for vinyl and will be half speed mastered by Miles Showell at Abbey Road Studios and be part of the Half Speed Mastered Range with Obi-Strip and accompanying certificate. Add to Cart. Los Endos, Release Date: 03 August 2018 Label: UMC/Virgin, A Trick Of The Tail Limited Reissue 180gram Vinyl LP, And Then There Were Three Limited Reissue 180gram Vinyl LP. Seconds Out is the second live album from Genesis, originally released as a double album in October 1977. I ordered it from Barnes and Noble and used Father's Day coupon. Adding multiple items to your order can reduce the cost per item. Was. We can also be found on Instagram where you... Sign up for the latest news, offers and styles, Copyright © 2020, Red House Records. This re-issue will be the first time the album has been fully mastered for vinyl and will be half speed mastered by Miles Showell at Abbey Road Studios and be part of the Half Speed Mastered Range with Obi-Strip and accompanying certificate. It is formed of recordings from their four dates at the Palais des Sports in Paris in June 1977 on their Wind & Wuthering Tour. Genesis Announce “Seconds Out” (Half Speed Master) Vinyl Re-Issue On May 24. Genesis’ beloved second live album from 1977. Thread Tools. Panic avoided. Genesis. Robbery, Assault and Battery4. The album contains recordings from four performances at the Palais des Sports in Paris in June 1977 during their Wind & Wuthering Tour.

WhatsApp. {{variantPlaying.title}} - {{currentTrack}}. The Musical Box (Closing Section), 1. There is no need to check as it's right there in de deadwax, because I know for a fact. It was for $28 with the 10% off. Genesis - Seconds Out: Half Speed Master (180g Vinyl 2LP) Now $31.99 Was Save. ), Forum Policies, Rules, and Terms of Service. Genesis: "Seconds Out" on half speed mastering vinyl New half speed mastering vinyl edition comes in June. Genesis Seconds Out Limited Half Speed Vinyl 2LP Set. For news on new releases and any upcoming events in the world of vinyl, please follow us on Twitter and Facebook. Exclusive Best Of 2020 Bundles, Collectors Editions And Box Sets Of The Year-2020, The Cinema Show"" (Pavillon de Paris – 23 June 1976). Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by Troy4, Apr 29, 2019. Choosing a different delivery option can change the cost per item. Seconds Out is the second live album from the English rock band Genesis, originally released as a double album in October 1977. It is formed of recordings from their four dates at the Palais des Sports in Paris in June 1977 on their Wind and Wuthering Tour. View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message View Articles Member Join Date Mar 2018 Location N of Clearwater, Florida Posts 1,743. Firth of Fifth2.

Seconds Out is the second live album from Genesis, originally released as a double album in October 1977. Genesis Seconds Out Limited Half Speed Vinyl 2LP Set. Half-speed mastered by Miles Showell at Abbey Road Studios, the package features an Obi-Strip and accompanying certificate. I Know What I Like (In Your Wardrobe)3. Post 31 has the info for the Atlantic/Rhino copy.

GENESIS - Seconds Out double album live recordings reissued on Virgin Records in 2019 top quality EU pressing on 180g vinyl, limited half-speed mastered edition with gatefold jacket. Already shipped. It is formed of recordings from their four dates at the Palais des Sports in Paris in June 1977 on their Wind & Wuthering Tour. First Time On Vinyl In North America Since 1977! I have it and it sounds great. Already shipped. GRC , …

Originally released in October 1977, the double album featured tracks from the band’s June 1977 Paris dates in support of Wind & Wuthering, along with “The Cinema Show” from the 1976 Trick of the Tail tour.

“The Cinema Show” was recorded in 1976 at the Pavillon de Paris during their A Trick of the Tail Tour. Genesis - Seconds Out: Half Speed Master (180g Vinyl 2LP) Now $31.99.

Great buy! I could update Discogs with it though. Half-speed mastered by Miles Showell at Abbey Road Studios, the package features an Obi-Strip and accompanying certificate. Seconds Out is the second live album from the English rock band Genesis, originally released as a double album in October 1977. Home › Genesis - Seconds Out (half speed mastered) Genesis Genesis - Seconds Out (half speed mastered) £32.95 Quantity. This release btw is no exception that these kind of mastering/cutting information is 'hidden'.

Genesis - Seconds Out: Half Speed Master (180g Vinyl 2LP) Now $31.99 Was Save. View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 2019 Half Speed Mastered Vinyl release of Seconds Out on Discogs. A Tribe Called Quest - We Got it From Here...Thank You For Your Service, A-ha - EAST OF THE SUN WEST OF THE MOON (NAD2020), Absolute Beginners - OST (feat: David Bowie). The Cinema Show" (Pavillon de Paris – 23 June 1976)2. BACK IN STOCK NOW! The second live album from Genesis, Seconds Out was released in 1977. I could post pics of mine, but you will see it soon enough. It's probably the most famous Genesis live album and also one of the most popular live albums in general: Seconds Out by Genesis. Double vinyl.

Seconds Out will be the first time the album has been fully mastered for vinyl* and has been … New opening times Tues - Fri 10am - 5pm & Sat 9am - 5pm Closed Sun/Mon. It was suprisingly good. It seems Acoustic Sounds may have put up the wrong thumbnail. Vinyl is from the EU. Pinterest. A new version is coming:

I'm banking on what Todd68 says and it's an AR 1/2 speed cut & remaster. Music > Vinyl > Genesis - Seconds Out: Half Speed Master (180g Vinyl 2LP) Click to Enlarge × ATLANTIC RECORDS. Format: LP Vinyl 1.

Powered by Shopify, Got a collection to sell or looking for a particular title? * Delivery cost to United Kingdom (based on your detected location) for a single item. The Lamb Lies Down on Broadway4. Seconds Out (Half Speed Master) Seconds Out is the second live album from the English rock band Genesis, originally released as a double album in October 1977. Overview: Seconds Out is the second live album from the English rock band Genesis, originally released as a double album in October 1977. Show Printable Version; 04-30-2019 #1. Dance on a Volcano3. The Cinema Show was recorded in 1976 at the Pavillon de Paris during their A Trick of the Tail Tour. As I anticipated all along. 00003 Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. Half-Speed Mastered at Abbey Road Studios! Seconds Out, the 1977 Genesis live album recorded mostly on the band's 1977 Wind & Wuthering tour is to be reissued on vinyl in June. Email us at The album has been released in various formats and versions on CD and Vinyl and also in 5.1 within the Live 1973-2007 box set. The copies that were released first week of June are the 2019 mixes from AR (1/2 speed). New version of Genesis live album Seconds Out to be half-speed mastered at Abbey Road Studios. It is formed of recordings from their four dates at the Palais des Sports in Paris in June 1977 on their Wind and Wuthering Tour. (You must log in or sign up to reply here. Same thing minus the obi-like strip. LPx2 £35.99 Black Vinyl Double 180 Gram Vinyl, Half Speed Master with Obi Strip and Certificate. Ordering from America? Final delivery cost will be shown in order review page. This re-issue will be the first time the album has been fully mastered for vinyl and will be half speed mastered by Miles Showell at Abbey Road Studios and be part of the Half Speed Mastered Range with Obi-Strip and accompanying certificate. The Carpet Crawl3.

Twitter. Label: Rhino Records (2) - R1 82689,Atlantic - 603497851577 • Format: 2x, Vinyl LP, Album, Reissue, Remastered Half Speed Mastered • Country: US • Genre: Rock • Style: Prog Rock Quantity. Thread: Genesis Seconds Out Half Speed Remaster Vinyl Release Announced. Music > Vinyl > Genesis - Seconds Out: Half Speed Master (180g Vinyl 2LP) Click to Enlarge × ATLANTIC RECORDS. It is formed of recordings from their four dates at the Palais des Sports in Paris in June 1977 on their Wind & Wuthering Tour. Please enable JavaScript to use this site. Visit our US store. Save. It is formed of recordings from their four dates at the Palais des Sports in Paris in June 1977 on their Wind & Wuthering Tour. My vinyl copy of Seconds Out has too much noise so I ordered the half speed master from Acoustic Sounds yesterday - it's there for $32 in stock. View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 2019 Half Speed Mastered Vinyl release of Seconds Out on Discogs. This re-issue will be the first time the album has been fully mastered for vinyl and will be half speed mastered by Miles Showell at Abbey Road Studios and be part of the Half Speed Mastered Range with Obi-Strip and accompanying certificate.

Julie Atchison Family, Social Security Spousal Benefits Strategy, Vanilla Extract Singapore, Does La Croix Cause Bloating, Connected Dispensary Long Beach, Brand Persona Examples, The Kitchen Movie Cast, Sheer Fall Meaning In Bengali, So What'cha Want Samples, Canada Day Recipes Red & White, Unemployment Benefits By Country, Giri/haji Episode 6 Review, Blur - Parklife Songs, It Gets Better Youtube Channel, Korean Supreme Brand, Until I Find You Book Review, Fund Charges Calculator, Cambridge United Transfers, Smyths Promo Code 2020, Health Restoration Definition,