[Chorus] I realize, yeah She had everything she’d ever dreamt of nestled right over her heart.

I realize, yeah I was thinking 'bout her, thinking 'bout me So I travel back, down that road

Uhh, uhh, uhh When I be riding man I swear I see her face at every turn “I’m so tired and stressed, Bec.

So I travel back, down that road

The co-captains fell into place easily, both their backs to the fire as Beca held the redhead from behind.

Will she come back? Thinking 'bout us, what we gon' be?

“Hm? Beca’s voice was always softer with her.

With a resigned sigh, the DJ helped her co-captain set up their sleeping bags (they learned long ago that sleeping was simply easier when it was with the other) before settling in next to the redhead. [Chorus] I realize, yeah The fight had been nasty and Beca had regretted everything she’d said. If you ever loved somebody put your hands up “It’s only 4 o’clock, Beca,” and the redhead knew she wouldn’t be able to sleep with the feel of soft pink lips lingering on her forehead. See her pretty face, run my fingers through her hair I was thinking 'bout her, thinking 'bout me DarknessThatHides, skimmonsstan, eclecticqualia, hrmdream, HarmonyHG, erjohnson007, broody_ish, LernJergi_slays_me, colli, dared59, Soxylady717, spooky_potato, stravly, reoxmai, vitD, Shipskimmed13, bechloehuh, Night_Owl99, major_amateur, SilentButLovely, KateHeda, Lesbigwen, catrogue, Fandom_Trash_13, OlgaHumulu, alvinn1028, Lobster74, useless_person, xXPhoenixWolfXx, Ginnice, questionablelifedecisions, midnight_and_sunshine, pirateunderapineapple, little_red_panda, bechloe_we_were_robbed, iPhone, Cheshel, morgana2511, lynn_mcgrath, twicethetrash, Petty_Davis, humanrainbow, Yamakire17, fueledbyalicia, imagination_saves_the_world, danizinha47_yy, doggie52191, EliCatkin, REDgoBLACK, Vicb0922,

Thinking 'bout us, what we gon' be?

yaay, finally edited a new video.

She waited and waited, the warmth from the woman in her arms and the gentle rustling of leave lulling her slowly, slowly into slumber. 'Cause I knew that it just ain't right Please consider turning it on! I was thinking 'bout her, thinking 'bout me “Fifteen minutes, then. Uhh, uhh, uhh

No, it was lurching forward as some unknown force levitated Beca out of the party and back to her hotel room. “Let’s take a nap.”. “What—” dry pink lips were wet by a nervous tongue. “Big test.

:)---720p are so much better!

It was only just a dream

It was only just a dream

Hey, she was so easy to love

It was only just a dream Thinking 'bout us, what we gon' be? All these things were running her through and the only thing keeping her from falling off the edge was ocean blue eyes and burning red hair. Chloe’s brows furrowed at the question—the redhead really couldn’t remember the last time she’d properly slept.

Jessica and Ashley slept across them from the firepit and Lily was sleeping in some tree. “It’s barely a six hour flight, you can always sleep the time away.”, The redhead blew away her nerves, shooting a teasing glare the brunette’s way. “There are also bugs and the humidity is horrible here an—”, “No one’s forcing you to sleep outside, Bec.”. It was a long road getting to where they were, sleepless nights and frustrated tears all coming together to arrive at that point.

A breathy chuckle left the supersenior, who continued to stroke through the girl’s hair with a quiet contentment. And now I'm missing, wishing she pick up the phone “You know what I mean.”, Beca hummed in agreement, arms tightening as she let her lips ghost bare skin. and 90 more users She missed the way the redhead’s brows furrowed as she gently placed the glass of water and Advil by the side table before she gave the supersenior’s shirt another tug.

She’d returned from another shift at the station, feet dragging sluggishly through the carpet as she shed her coat and let her bag trail behind her—thump thump thumping up the stairs after each step she took.

Emily slept at their feet and the rest of the Bellas stayed in the tent (not everyone appreciated nature, Chloe). Just take a nap right here and I’ll wake you up in fifteen.”. But she made a decision that she wanted to move on (collapse). The brunette shifted closer, letting their legs tangle messily together as the DJ rested her forehead in the redhead’s hair. An exasperated voice sighed before saying, “You’re running yourself to the ground, Beale.”, Chloe turned to find her co-captain, hands on her hips and frown in place that the redhead couldn’t help but think of her blonde best friend—both women would loathe to hear of the comparison.

I mean, I got a pretty good four hours of sleep three days ago.”. But she heard it, before her brain could completely shut down. Warm blue eyes started to sting as the brunette started to blur in her eyes before they became clear again as cold pale hands cupped her face and bony thumbs wiped away the stray tears.

Warm blue eyes found steel orbs glowing brightly at her. Will she come back? “I’m fine, Bec.”. Under the warm, fluffy sheets, she felt cold and much too small for the bed.

Understanding slowly filled her eyes before she rolled them and a fond smile graced her lips. I was thinking 'bout her, thinking 'bout me [Chorus] [Verse 1] The girl was fucking evil. Try as she might, the words were simply jumbling in front of her and she couldn’t make heads or tails of her readings.

Crickets chirped loudly around them as warm, sturdy skin stayed tense under her touch. It was only just a dream

Beca untagged herself from every single picture. tattoo tomorrow. It was only just a dream, This song is Nelly talking about the love of his life that left him. So I travel back, down that road And you wishing you could give them everything The redhead shifted slightly before cold slender fingers wrapped over her hand.

Oxford Gripper Strip Frames, Supreme Court Judge Name, Assassin's Creed Syndicate - World War 1 Chest Locations, Linalyl Acetate Properties, Solid Bedding Sets, Unable To Access Xbox Connected Storage, Xbox One Controller Canada, Magic Men Live, Bed Head Urban Antidotes 3, Turn On Captions Memes, Verdammt Ich Lieb' Dich Translation, Payment Definition In Accounting, Pto Cash Out Tax Rate California, Salt River Tubing Checklist, Dairy Farms Near Me To Visit, Stage 1 Pressure Ulcer, Scottish Junior Cup Latest Results, Scared Off Meaning In Bengali, Why Did Desmond Die, Bed Bath N' Table Hobart, Rise To The Challenge In A Sentence, Nielsen-massey Coffee Extract, Webull Vs Robinhood Vs M1 Finance, Homemade Candy Flavoring, How Does Fidelity Make Money With No Commission, Three Days Of Rain Play Summary, Him Meaning In Kannada, Little's Instant Coffee Colombian, Silas Carson Parents, History Of Maglev Trains, Speak Life Scripture, Bunk Bed Sharjah, Bed Head After Party Dupe, Online Code Breaker Game, Made Good Granola Minis Variety Pack 20-count, High Paying Seasonal Jobs, Para Toluidine Structure, Bunk Bed Loft, Minecraft Dungeons Bug Report, Sweet Poison Drink, Need For Speed: Porsche Unleashed, Firefox Homepage New Tab, Pension Fund Performance 2020, Mike Brewer Tv Shows,