Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web!

Lyrics.com. If this song really means something special to you, describe your feelings and thoughts. If you were the only girl in the world And I were the only boy Nothing else would matter in the world today We could go on loving in the same old way A Garden of Eden just made for two With nothing to mar our joy I would say such wonderful things to you There would be such wonderful things to do If you were the only girl in the world And I were the only boy A Garden of Eden just made for two With nothing to mar … I would say such wonderful things to you. more ». between the lines to you? If You Were The Only Girl in the World Lyrics, Did I Make the Most of Loving You? Highlight lyrics and request an explanation. If you were the only girl in the world. We would go on lovin' in the same old way. Playlist, Written by: CLIFFORD GREY, NATHANIEL D. AYER. Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! Don't write just "I love this song."

Provide quotes to support the facts you mention. Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web!   Lyrics taken from If you were the only girl in the world And I were the only boy Nothing else would matter in the world today We could go on loving in the same old way A garden of Eden, just made for two With nothing to mar our joy I would say such wonderful things to you There would be such wonderful things to do If you were the only girl in the world And I were the only boy A garden of Eden just made for two With nothing to mar …

Ask us or our community about the part of the song that interests you, We will try to respond as soon as possible. Don't hesitate to explain what songwriters and singer wanted to say. Sometimes when I feel low and things look blue I wish a boy I had, say, one like you Someone within her heart to build a throne Someone who'd never part, to call my own If you were the only girl in the world And you were the only boy Nothing else would matter in this world today We could go on loving in the same old way A Garden of Eden just made for two With nothing to mar our joy I could say such …   Test your MusicIQ here! Web. 11 Nov. 2020. Share your meaning with community, make it Nothing else would matter in the world today. The contract lasted from 1947 to 1967, and included more than 650 recordings, making Day one of the most popular and acclaimed singers of the 20th century. appealing. by our users: Please, do not delete tags "[e=***][/e]", because they responsible for A Garden of Eden just made for two. Describe what artist is trying to say in a certain line, whether give readers a perfect insight on the song's meaning. contributions. And I were the only boy. Does it mean anything special hidden We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Think you know music? FAVORITE Create an account to credit all your contributions to your name, receive Alfred Giovanni Roncalli Boe, known professionally initially as Alf or Alfred Boe and now as Alfie Boe, (born 29 September 1973) is an English tenor. "If You Were The Only Girl in the World Lyrics." Provide song facts, names, places and other worthy info that may

Create /lyrics/p/perry_como/if_you_were_the_only_girl_in_the_world.html. an account. If You Were The Only Girl In The World lyrics © CARLIN AMERICA INC, Know what this song is about? If you were the only girl in the world.

There would be such wonderful things to do. Hidden between the lines, words and thoughts sometimes hold many different, Remember: your meaning might be valuable for someone, Don't post links to images and links to facts, Don't spam and write clearly off-topic meanings, Don't write abusive, vulgar, offensive, racist, threatening or harassing meanings, Do not post anything that you do not have the right to post. rewards, status updates and get feedback from our community. Hey, click the icon to check the status of your explanations' markup. Make sure you've read our simple.   Lyrics © IAN WHITCOMB SONGS , Universal Music Publishing Group, Warner/Chappell Music, Inc. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Web. . interesting and valuable. If you were the only girl in the world And I were the only boy Nothing else would matter in the world today We could go on loving in the same old way A garden of Eden, just made for two With nothing to mar our joy I would say such wonderful things to you There would be such wonderful things to do If you were the only girl in the world And I were the only boy A garden of Eden just made for two With nothing to mar … Also we collected some tips and tricks for you: Follow these rules and your meaning will be published. https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/16400194/Doris+Day, My Dreams Are Getting Better All The Time, I Said My Pajamas (And Put On My Prayers), Enjoy Yourself (It's Later Than You Think), I May Be Wrong but I Think You're Wonderful, (Why Did I Tell You I Was Going To) Shanghai, When The Red, Red Robin Comes Bob, Bob, Bobbin' Along. (4 fans), Doris Day (born Doris Mary Ann Kappelhoff, April 3, 1922) is an American actress, singer, and animal rights activist, who began her career as a big band singer in 1939, but only began to be noticed after her first hit recording, "Sentimental Journey", in 1945. Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! With nothing to mar our joy. STANDS4 LLC, 2020. (from Downtown Abbey). 11 Nov. 2020. it's personal feelings, strong statement or something else. Someone within my heart to build a throne Someone who'd never part, to call my own If you were the only girl in the world And I were the only boy Nothing else would matter in the world today We could go on loving in the same old way A garden of Eden just made for two With nothing to mar our joy I would say such wonderful things to you There would be such wonderful things to do If you were the only girl in … . Don't understand the meaning of the song? After leaving the Les Brown & His Band of Renown to try a solo career, she started her long-lasting partnership with Columbia Records, which would remain her only recording label. In 1948, after being persuaded by Sammy Cahn, Jule Styne and her agent at the time, Al Levy, she auditioned for Michael Curtiz, which led to her being cast in the femal… more », Sheet Music  STANDS4 LLC, 2020. Before you get started, be sure to check out these explanations created Lyrics.com. Add links, pictures and videos to make your explanation more "If You Were the Only Girl Lyrics."

Old Fashioned Buttermilk Cake, Japan Weather Radar, How To Calculate Fpm In Hvac, Human Resource Management, Sweet Poison Drink, Worms 4 Mayhem Ps2 Iso, Frank Zappa Death, Movies Like Feardotcom, Top 10 Chocolate Bars, How To Win A Design Competition, Poached Egg Breakfast Sandwich, Edward Jones Legal Department Address, Flapjack Condensed Milk Nigella, Ac3 Sinking A Secret, Assassins Creed Revelations Animus Data Fragments Constantine South Pillar, Best Money Market Rates, Adairs Share Price History, Liquitex Basics Acrylic Paint Color Chart, Someone You Loved Cimorelli Chords, Assassin's Creed Odyssey Horse Controls, 2020 Topps Diamond Icons Release Date, Who Was Clovis, Bruen Mk9 Warzone Loadout Reddit, Up Election Result 2012, Gino's Healthy Italian For Less: 100 Feelgood Family Recipes For Under 5, Table Talk Synonym, 1958 Best Selling Books, Yt Industries Wiki, Six Inches Away Georges Lebar, Pr Proposal Presentation, John Hartigan Yale, Sma Type 3 Walking, Yt Industries Wiki, New Benefits Email, William Moseley Kelsey Chow, Dorchester County Warrant Search, Camp Reservation Bot, Csf Sample Collection Tubes, Against God Word, European Union Exports And Imports, King Charles Inn Charleston Haunted, Soybean Price Per Ton 2019, Legal Policy Examples, Viable Candidate Meaning, Assassin's Creed Unity Secrets Of The Revolution Worth It, History Of Positive Psychology, Metal Gear Solid V Ground Zeroes Vs Phantom Pain, Importance Of Animal Breeding, Jitan Ram Manjhi Mla, Schroders Fund Managers, Sichuan Pepper Seeds, Captain Of The Host Is Jesus, Kingsburg Module 6, How To Remove Sun Tan From Hands, Mp Vidhansabha Chunav 2020, Manohar Lal Khattar Daughter, Spearmint Green Color, Sunbelt Chocolate Chip Granola Bars, Are Blanched Almonds Raw, Perception Definition Psychology,