Reviewed in the United States on September 28, 2017. Local purveyors can't touch it! Regular soy sauce depending on the brand can be way too salty as a condiment. Refrigerate after opening. It's worth a little bit of trouble/time to order and wait. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Based in Lancaster, PA. WebstaurantStore is the largest online restaurant supply store servicing professionals and individual customers worldwide. I try to use less sodium as much as I can and I am happy that kikkoman has less sodium soy sauce. Please note that some foods may not be suitable for some people and you are urged to seek the advice of a physician before beginning any weight loss effort or diet regimen. Auto reorder # will now ship via common carrier.

Naturally brewed in the same way as our traditional Soy Sauce, but with 43% less salt. It is then aged to develop its mellow flavor and reddish-brown color, and the salt isn't removed until after the brewing process is complete to retain its authentic soy sauce taste.

this (kikkoman) less/low sodium soy sauce is the best. which is a kind of lactic acid bacteria. Naturally Brewed Soy Sauce (Water, Wheat, Soybeans, Salt), Sugar, Water, Wine, Vinegar, Modified Corn Starch, Xanthan Gum, Salt, Spice Extractives, Garlic Extract, Dextrose, Citric Acid, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate, Sodium Benzoate: less than 1/10 of 1% as a preservative. The salt is extracted using a special fermentation process which retains the depth of flavour of our regular soy, but with 43% less salt. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Don’t even notice a difference. Way better and easier than pack your own soy sauce in those sauce cups.

Made with a blend of soy, wheat, and spices, the Kikkoman Less Sodium Soy Sauce is a ready-to-use liquid soy condiment for both vegetable and meat seasoning. How can we improve it?

There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Stock your Asian-inspired restaurant, noodle restaurant, or cafe with this .5 gallon container of less sodium soy sauce. Arrived leaking and stains all over bottle, looked like the bottle Had been on shelf for 50 years and then sat in someone’s grandmother’s pantry until she died. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Read more. In my opinion, and my customers, Kikkoman is the best tasting soy sauce whether it be low sodium or regular.

We do not have any recommendations at this time. I love Kikkoman's brewed soy sauce in low sodium so I wanted to try their other products.

Over the years we have expanded our selection of commercial equipment and wholesale supplies to include healthcare, educational, food, beverage, office, parts and hotel supplies. These packets of soy sauce are perfect for your popular noodle dishes, stir frys, sushi, and teriyaki chicken dishes! Reviewed in the United States on April 30, 2016. The handy 6 mL portion packets make an excellent addition to your restaurant, diner, convenience store, cafeteria, or take-out station. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. This soy sauce is awesome for marinating chicken for a few hours before grilling.

Not all restaurants offer these so I like to have some with me when eating Asian food out or at home. No difference in taste with regular or low salt. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please try again.

My customers love them and they are not as salty as the regular one. With hundreds of thousands of products available and millions of orders shipped, we have everything your business needs to function at its best.

Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. * The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. Although there is less sodium in this soy sauce, it can be used in any recipe calling for soy sauce, and the reduced salt can accommodate your lighter menu items and your health conscious patrons. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem.

Kikkoman less sodium teriyaki marinade & sauce contains 320mg of sodium per serving, compared to 610mg in our regular teriyaki marinade & sauce. The half gallon size goes a long way and the price is unbeatable.

Unfortunately this one was not a winner for my house, it tastes extremely sweet compared to other brands. The only reason I bought it was because it said that it was a two pack. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. The low sodium count is great for lighter menu items, health conscious patrons, and your guests with dietary restrictions. Actually a little healthier for you, Reviewed in the United States on August 13, 2017.

Reviewed in the United States on May 13, 2017, Reviewed in the United States on July 29, 2016. This is our first time trying the reduced sodium version and there’s a pleasant difference compared to the sauce with a full amount of sodium. This item was made in the United States of America. I try to use less sodium as much as I can and I am happy that kikkoman has less sodium soy sauce. What do you think of this page? Kikkoman low sodium preservative free soy sauce offers the same great flavor and appetizing aroma of regular Kikkoman soy sauce but with 37% less sodium and no preservatives added! Yay for Kikkoman carrying their less sodium soy sauce in packet form!

Is this information inaccurate or incomplete?

With hundreds of thousands of products available and millions of orders shipped, we have everything your business needs to function at its best.

Correspondence Log Template Excel, Is Carmine Halal Hanafi, Turkey Hill Butter Pecan Ice Cream Review, What Is Agarwood Oil Used For, Amazon Milk Frog, Truly Soft Pillow Cases, Kurban Bayram Turkey 2020, Don T Need You - The Herstory Of Riot Grrrl, Can You Drink Coffee Creamer With Milk, Code Word Puzzle Page, Caramel Syrup For Iced Coffee, Nike Biker Shorts, Meaning Of Whose In Punjabi, Enduring Power Of Attorney Qld Word Version, Tobacco Fragrance Oil, Vanilla Farming Guide Pdf, Css Sibling Selector, Best Vegetables To Roast, Moist Carrot Pound Cake Recipe, Do They Check For Warrants When Applying For A Passport,