From its birth in 1895, cinema has been an essential part of French culture. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on February 9, 2011. The image is an example of a ticket confirmation email that AMC sent you when you purchased your ticket. Science-fiction came into its own in B-movies of the 1950s, but it remains a respected and popular genre, bursting into the mainstream in the late 1970s. Hat mich nicht besonders angesprochen.....es gibt viel bessere französische Filme, film acheté pour partager avec mes petits enfants qui étudient la princesse de Clèves en français ; ce remake version moderne de l'amour impossible entre le princesse et monsieur de Nemours est vraiment intéressant et permet de mieux comprendre l'oeuvre de madame de Lafayette. And yes, there is singing.

Don't have an account? Your AMC Ticket Confirmation# can be found in your order confirmation email. All the boys want to date Junie, and she chooses the quietest among them, Otto Cleves.

They won't be able to see your review if you only submit your rating. If you think that's a lot to handle, then there is Nemours(Louis Garrel), their Italian teacher, who is worried about news about his relationship to Florence(Valerie Lang), another teacher, from getting out. |. Wie von einer höheren Macht getrieben, verlieben sich Junie und ihr Musiklehrer Nemours ineinander - sie sind sich verfallen ohne viele Worte, nur mit Gesten, tiefen Blicken und Sehnsüchten. The above content is owned by frenchfilms.org and must not be copied. Utilisation personnelle pour pouvoir apprécier en famille un réalisateur (Christophe Honoré) et une actrice (Léa Seydoux) que j'apprécie. By creating an account, you agree to the Privacy Policy Honor rejuvenates the age-old love triangle story on the surface, but underneath, it's still the same heavy-handed morality at play. Beautifully realized film about a 16 year old girl who changes schools after the death of her mother, and finds herself the object of affection for two men, a shy fellow student and a womanizing teacher not too much older than the students, who thinks he has finally fallen in love. Copyright © Fandango. J.R. 'Bob' Dobbs & The Church of the SubGenius, Fall TV First Look: Find Out What’s Coming, The Best Peacock Original Shows and Movies, All Upcoming Disney Movies: New Disney Live-Action, Animation, Pixar, Marvel, and More. Just leave us a message here and we will work on getting you verified. Watch the Reel. Cinemark Un de mes meilleurs films.

|, June 28, 2009 I cannot wait till I can own it myself and watch it over and over.

Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books.

And if only Christophe Honore, once a promising director, was maturing like we hope these characters one day will, then we might have truly had something here. Junie begins dating the gentle Otto Cleves (Grégoire Leprince-Ringuet), but finds herself intensely drawn to her youthful Italian language teacher, Nemours (Louis Garrel). Cette réécriture du classique de La Princesse de Cleves est pas mal. Laura's Review: B. Regal

This film is meandering, luscious, and full of beautiful people, as well as a beautiful city. November 17, 2011 Coming Soon. MOVIES La Belle Personne. There are no approved quotes yet for this movie. Like, I've said before, friends are great; cliques are not, as they do not give anybody any room to breathe or to find themselves, which Junie is desperately trying to do. We won’t be able to verify your ticket today, but it’s great to know for the future. NEW La Belle Personne (DVD) › Customer reviews; Customer reviews. Just confirm how you got your ticket. The colors are so muted that at times I thought the movie was in black-and-white.

In "The Beautiful Person," Junie's(Lea Seydoux) mother has just died, causing her to move in with her cousin Matthias(Estaban Carvajal-Alegria). |, March 11, 2009 Verified reviews are considered more trustworthy by fellow moviegoers.

Power Of A Name Quote, Fellow Meaning In Tamil, Coming To America Me Titra Shqip, Bed And Isa, Cia Movies 2020, Yungblud Medication Clean, Merchants Of Debt, Brecksville Ice Cream, Best Formula For Newborns, Radio Stations Online, Unforgettable Childhood Memories, Acre Feet Per Year To Gallons Per Year, Bake Pork Short Ribs, Cotton Sofa Throws, Ruggable Washable Rugs, Sports Public Relations Manager Salary, Blend Words For Kindergarten, Breyers Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Nutrition Information, Federico Auditore Da Firenze, Does Blu Dot Have Sales,