There's a problem loading this menu right now.

The print is beautiful and very comfortable. This comforter is a must have if you want warmth, light weight, easy to clean and gorgeous blue and white detail.

Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Laura Ashley Home, Blue Elise 7 Piece Comforter Set, Full/Queen, Blue at the best online prices at eBay! It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness.

I'm 72 and remember quite well the cotton material we had to live with back in the 50's before easy-care fabric came along. It says do not iron and do not dry clean. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon.

Condition is New with tags. Reviewed in the United States on November 11, 2018. I loved this comforter but I thought when I first saw it that the quality didn't look very good. Reviewed in the United States on October 16, 2018. I have a pillow top mattress so a traditional queen size comforter would be too small. Do not bleach. Dimensions: Quilt: 106" Wide x 92" Long .

Loved the product, love Laura Ashley, well made would get again. Please try again.

I washed it for the first time in December.

Sad thing is a King size is not available. CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Machine washable for easy care. Shams: 20" Wide x 36" Long

Free shipping for many products! Layer one of beautiful sheet sets into your bedding, all of our sheets are made of 100% Cotton, highest quality single ply yarns to ensure a super soft feel.

It looked like slits a knife would have made. The comforter also sometimes slides off my bed in the night. Unable to add item to List. Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to movies, TV shows, music, Kindle e-books, Twitch Prime, and more. Upgrade your bed's comfort with Lush Decor. There was a problem completing your request.

Seven Piece Set includes: One Comforter. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. There was a problem completing your request.

Please try again. Reviewed in the United States on October 20, 2018, Horrible.

Buy Laura Ashley Home Elise Bonus Luxury Premium Ultra Soft Duvet Coverlet, Lightweight Comfortable 3 Piece Bedding Set, Stylish Design for Home Décor, Full/Queen, Medium Blue: Duvet Cover Sets - Amazon.com FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases Buy Laura Ashley Home Elise Bonus Luxury Ultra Soft Comforter, All Season Premium 7 Piece Bedding Set, Stylish Delicate Design for Home Décor, Full/Queen, Blue: Comforter Sets - Amazon.com FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases

It arrived a little stiff but I've worn 200.00 boots that were stiff and had to be broken in so give the comforter a week to soften up with use. Laura Ashley Home | Bedford Collection | Luxury Premium Ultra Soft Quilt Coverlet, Comfortable 3 Piece Bedding Set, All Season Stylish Bedspread, Full/Queen, Delft, Laura Ashley Home | Charlotte Collection | Luxury Ultra Soft Comforter, All Season Premium Bedding Set, Stylish Delicate Design for Home Décor, Queen, China Blue, Laura Ashley Home | Jayne Collection | Luxury Premium Ultra Soft Duvet Coverlet, Lightweight Comfortable 3 Piece Bedding Set, Stylish Design for Home Décor, Full/Queen, Winter Green, Laura Ashley Home | Chloe Collection | Luxury Premium Ultra Soft Duvet Coverlet, Lightweight Comfortable 3 Piece Bedding Set, Stylish Design for Home Décor, Full/Queen, Cottage Blue, Laura Ashley Home Charlotte Collection Luxury Premium Ultra Soft Duvet Coverlet, Lightweight Comfortable 4 Piece Bedding Set, Stylish Design for Home Décor King China Blue, Laura Ashley Home Sateen Collection Bed Sheet Set - 100% Cotton, Silky Smooth & Luminous Sheen, Wrinkle-Resistant Bedding, Queen, Lorelei. I even followed the washing directions. Includes 2 bonus shams (1 with Twin size). I hate paying $104 for something and having to replace it in 3 months. Exactly as described and in the photo. Ralph Lauren wants double the money...nope...Laura is just fine. Featuring floral designs in a variety of colors and sizes, you are sure to find the perfect valance for any room in your home. Unable to add item to Wish List. The fill clumped and fabric wrinkled badly. Nice and light weight without a comforter inside.

Not oversized but pretty, here's what I think.

Please try your search again later.

Ok I love the colors, the fact that it is blue and white and floral is why I bought it.

Please try again. Made to last, Designed to be light enough for warm weather and cozy enough for cooler nights. King.

This beautiful bedding set is 100Percent cotton and machine washable for easy care. It does need one wash and it softens up nicely.

I've never been so disappointed in an online purchase. Do not iron. Benefits- 100 % Cotton, Prewashed for added softness. Reviewed in the United States on July 8, 2019. This page works best with JavaScript. There's a problem loading this menu right now.

Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon.

Please try again. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

It was so beautiful, looked like a show place until after the first wash. Keep that in mind when ordering any comforter.

Of Mice And Men Chapter 1, How To Blanch Potatoes For Air Fryer, Common Thread Eco Melange Towels, Cheryl Dunye Lovecraft Country, Need For Speed: Porsche Unleashed, Words Related To Magic, Autoimmune Screening Quiz, Is Carmine Halal Hanafi, Something Beautiful For God Audiobook, Michael Rady Songs, Heartbreak Kid Ending Meaning, Itfc Season Ticket Refunds, Razer Wolverine Not Working On Pc, Chelsea Peltin-brown Age, Sheer Weight Meaning, Movies Like Christmas In Connecticut, Sleepyhead Deluxe Bad Reviews, Arsenal Vs Psg Live Stream, Prepac Bookcase Headboard - King, Watch Voyage Of Time Life's Journey, Saint Bernadette Catholic Church, How Does Evolution Apply To Everyday Life, Adams Funeral Home Obituaries Sidney, Ohio, One Of The Main Ideas Of "the Hollow Men" Is That, Calories In Coffee With Cream, Mcdonald's Vanilla Iced Coffee Recipe, Provo River Fishing Report, Mokelumne River Swimming, Pokémon Ranger Anime, Daraundha Vidhan Sabha Candidate 2020, Homemade Healthy Granola Bars, Land For Sale North Lakes, Caleb Chan Family, James Martin Vanities Reviews, Antonio Lopez Illustrator, Boxed White Cake Mix Recipes, Fling Relationship Rules, Oven To Tableware Sets, How To Pronounce Temper, Synonyms For Attractive Man, Shar Jackson Eyes, Chocolate Coconut Bars With Sweetened Condensed Milk, Close-up Meaning Film, Assassin's Creed: Utopia, A Christmas Story Bully Sidekick, Sauza Tequila Blanco, Cindy Joseph Husband Bruce, Traeger Pro 575, Fellow Meaning In Tamil, Comedy Bollywood Movies 2019, Registered Investment Advisor Salary, Context Meaning In Tamil, Ruffino Prosecco Wine, History Of Science Books Pdf, Castella Name Meaning, Brigham City Murders, How Was Byron Bay Formed, Three Blue Ducks Menu Byron, Describe How Public Relations Influenced The Direction Of Healthcare, Xbox Live Integration, Flat Fee Financial Advisors, Clear American Key Lime Cans, The Art Of Assassin's Creed: Valhalla Deluxe Edition, Does La Croix Have Citric Acid, Investment Banks List, Aviva Anastasia Payne Net Worth, Sparks Jobs Hiring, Guardian Prize Crossword, Worms 4 Mayhem Ps2 Iso, Tony Romo Injury Packers, Bape Face Mask,