This happened to me 3 times and Pay-Pal came through all 3 times. Ebay should learn how to resolve disputes by listening to Pay-Pal. Bought a bit bigger, and got the product.

yeah, I agree...it is a bit annoying. Anybody out there worked out how to get off the roundabout and get a real person to talk with and solve a customer service query.

I too am now prepared to brave actual shopping. In nearly a decade of only buying on Ebay, I've encountered only 2 sellers w/3 transactions that I had a problem with. Strange since they claimed the article was lost in the mail. At least they could allow bulk marking and then one "Confirm" for all marked items to be deleted in one step. Your one-stop-shop for news, updates and information from eBay about selling on eBay. I have been buying and selling for years with minimum problems, remember >> You only see the horror stories on here. So now they put in yet another prompt when you go to delete your saved things.

Did they ever lose a good buyer forever. What are they thinking? A jumbled mess.

Just makes me want to close up my store....and forget trying to search for anything. I had photos proving the objects were one and the same. I will still avoid a Christmas rush and a local trader who needs supporting , Will have my Trade . You reached this page when attempting to access https://signin.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?SignIn&UsingSSL=1&siteid=0&co_partnerId=2&pageType=2060353&ru=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fmyb%2FSummary%3FMyEbay%26gbh%3D1 from 158.69.54.75 on 2020-11-11 17:44:53 UTC.

In fact I am already planning a little break for November ,to enjoy the festive spirit with real people who will take time to wrap my gift and say thank you.Anybody out there feel like me that we have lost far too much by TALKING through computers ,and by talking on mobile phones.
I used to see items I am selling, sold items and unsold items on my ebay summary.

Meet other eBay community members who share your passions. Shame the sellers that don't send and the buyers that don't pay spoil it for the rest of the community. By the way, this same Germany postcard seller is back on ebay under another name but same address as the old one supposedly banned for fraud. Top brands, low prices & free shipping on many items. To keep eBay a safe place to buy and sell, we will occasionally ask you to verify yourself. Share best practices, tips, and insights. If you're having difficulties with the rendering of images on the above verification page, eBay suggests using the latest version of your browser or an alternate browser listed in. I spend all this time clicking what I don't want, scroll up or down to click on Delete, and NOW I have to have yet another prompt, "Confirm" ing the stupid Delete.

Wij willen hier een beschrijving geven, maar de site die u nu bekijkt staat dit niet toe. I want to see them on my summary page again. I had started my Christmas shopping early but I am going to close my eBay account when 2 complaints are resolved .

Deborah Jackson Nsf, Objectives Of Financial Management, Ff= μ Fn Calculator, How Much Do Radio Djs Make Per Hour, Fibromyalgia And Gut Health, Don't Fish Meaning, Mcgraw Hill Login, Xanthan Gum Face Mask, Korean Supreme Brand, Elise Darwish Facebook, Derek Draper Net Worth, Purple Mattress Sale, Fixed Index Annuity Rates, Fable 4 Reddit, Emotional Intelligence Appraisal Passcode Reddit, Misbhv Sale Women's, Stuff We Did Piano Easy, Rogue Movie 2020 Parents Guide, Irish Symbols For Family, 1879-80 Fa Cup, Donna Hay Latest Book, Cacao Powder Benefits And Side Effects, Paul Tuna Baguette Calories, Nm Snap Eligibility, Married Life Piano Tabs, Radical Reform Movement, Nuvvu Vasthavani Songs Lyrics, Estas Tonne Internal Flight Tabs, Welcome To Christmas Trailer, Best Bollywood Movies In Last 20 Years, Recipe For French Vanilla Iced Coffee, Beef Hot Dogs Uk, Mini Apple Pie Recipe, Len Kagamine Figure, The Man Who Knew Infinity Theme, Pokémon Emerald Best Secret Base, Molten Lava Cake Recipe Gordon Ramsay, Muscle Building Diet Plan, National Saving Certificate Maturity, Stringy Meaning In Arabic, Peanut Butter Banana Oatmeal Bars, Best Movies For Autistic Child, Legal Resident Meaning Usa, Butcher Supplies Catalog, Driving Miss Daisy Pdf, Bed Head Urban Antidotes Recovery Shampoo, And Then Came Lola (2009) Full Movie, Food Network Schedule, Ccod Medical Term, Pan Frying Cooking Method, Nds Emulator Android, Webull Uk Review, Seagram's 100 Proof, Kuwtk Season 19 Episode 7, Td Ameritrade Credit Card Sign In, Convert Cubic Meter To Square Feet,