Louder than my lawnmower, it definitely removes you from the game. The D-pad hybridization of the party chat controls felt intuitive, you do not need to purchase an adapter to use any 3.5mm headset with this controller. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Honesty it's worth the money to get a little better quality, I am disappointed as I thought based on the box this was a quality controller but I would not purchase this again and won't when it gives out. Reviewed in the United States on March 15, 2017.

The lights are nicer than I thought they'd be and it's real easy to set everything up. Replugging the headset in fixed it, but it's happened a handful of times. First, allow me to say that this is not nearly as good of a controller as the real, licensed one or one that you might get off a custom controller site. I only took away one star because I needed to replace it at all. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. This page works best with JavaScript. Had it for 3 weeks and no complaints so far. Little over a month for me, I consider myself a casual gamer. THIS IS KEY - I have broken one Microsoft controller this way: I had it plugged in and playing off of wired power (if cuts off WIFI-direct and acts as a wired controller when plugged in via micro-USB) and I dropped it and the connector on the Microsoft controller broke.

Otherwise, this controller has been incredibly sturdy and I have found that I like the design and durability more than the name-brand controllers for the xbox one (On average, I wear out xbox controllers about every 6-12 months). Reviewed in the United States on April 18, 2018. Buttons feel really good. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on September 29, 2017. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Use the affiliate link https://amzn.to/2XumkbvEquipment used:Panasonic G85 https://amzn.to/2LDFuERPansonic G Vario 12-60mm f3.5-5.6 Lens https://amzn.to/2JeEAx1Benro S4 Video head https://amzn.to/30gdNpzRode Video Mic https://amzn.to/2JgbkpAViltrox L116T Front Light https://amzn.to/2XMCRaqLimoStudio lighting kit side lights https://amzn.to/2XuIVovNeewer 18\" ring light rear light https://amzn.to/2XsOXGn It works as an Xbox One controller. It supports Windows 7 so I can pay anything off steam with controller support, things like Portal 2 feel completely different to me now. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, PDP Afterglow Prismatic Wired Controller for Xbox One - Xbox One, See all details for PDP Afterglow Prismatic Wired Controller for Xbox One - Xbox One, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Finally got around to doing this PDP Deluxe Xbox One & Windows Controller review. First, allow me to say that this is not nearly as good of a controller as the real, licensed one or one that you might get off a custom controller site.

Verified Purchase.

I was using a Xbox One controller from Microsoft I got with my Xbox One but long story short I couldn't use it anymore so I had to get a new controller. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. It feels good in the hand, the buttons don't feel cheap or make any weird clicking sounds like some cheap controllers will. Reviewed in the United States on March 15, 2017. There's a problem loading this menu right now. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. It makes navigating any kind of menu a hassle.

It was a pretty solid controller for being third party. I wanted to like this controller, the price is better and it looks cool, shortcuts on the bottom, but it just doesn't last very long. That was the end of that controller. It was lighter than the official Xbox controller, which is a plus from me. Reviewed in the United States on May 23, 2018, SOOOOO glad I got this.

Just spend the extra $10-$15 on an official wireless. I tried a cheap version and was upset with it.

Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. For a while. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. The coloring is amazing and I love how I can set whatever I want whenever I'm playing. D-Pad is spongy, which might not be great for Tekken. When I first received this controller I was overjoyed. The wheels on the back function differently than how I expected them to, but in a good way. Cool and useful dpad features, at the cost of poor quality triggers and USB plug in, Reviewed in the United States on November 21, 2017. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Beautifully lit, works with Windows 7 and up, and feels great.

I actually ended up using them to set things like crouching and zooming in on some shooters. I like to take my controller and twirl the color stick around in circles really fast, it looks beautiful. The only complaint I have is when I plugged my headset in it was fine for a minute, but then I couldn't hear my buddy. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. I normally won't get the 3rd party controllers, but this was on sale and mine had just broken so I needed something. Color: Black Camo Verified Purchase. While it may look the part, however, the PDP Controller actually feels lighter than the original as well. Finally got around to doing this PDP Deluxe Xbox One \u0026 Windows Controller review. It felt amazing in the hands, the joysticks were great and I loved the camo texture. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in.

They should have sold this thing as a sex toy, not a controller! The D-Pad is miles better than the official controller, it's tactile.

It might be a little bit inconvenient for players who don’t like light controllers but I don’t really see an issue with it. Reviewed in the United States on January 27, 2017.

The D-Pad is miles better than the official controller, it's tactile.

This is not a paid review, and purchased this with my own money!Interested in picking one of these controller up?

Reviewed in the United States on February 22, 2017. The programmable buttons are cool, although I have no use for them, nor can I rate the app which is meant to be used with the xbox, as I use this controller on a PC. This is the first wired controller I've gotten for my xbox one and the main feature (well the glowing part as well) that attracted me was the protection it gives the micro-USB cable's end (that plugs into the controller) so that it doesn't break off if you drop it or something (this controller is wired only - you can't use it unless its plugged in via micro-USB 10' included). Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. The colors, too! The D-pad hybridization of the party chat controls felt intuitive, you do not need to purchase an adapter to use any 3.5mm headset with this controller. Out of those 18 reviews, most of them were obviously fake reviews that slipped past the radar. This helped with a few games I have that didn't port over well to PC. Honestly I drop this controller considerably less because the glow helps me be aware of the controller when I go to set it down. Love all settings and colors, wish there was a ‘party mode’ for fast flashing. Reviewed in the United States on February 4, 2018, Was excited because I had been without a controller for a few days ans unable to play so I was overly excited when this came 4 days earlier.

The triggers I felt were solid as well, although a little too loud compared to the quiet trigger pulls of the official controller. I didn't really feel like paying $50 for a controller especially since I don't use it much anymore. Reviewed in the United States on December 5, 2018. Great for the price, quality seems good but not amazing.

It would've been a really terrific alternative to the official Xbox One Controller, but here's where my experience goes sour. 1,888 global ratings | 1,406 global reviews.

Has held up well over time, no reliability issues. 4.0 out of 5 stars Good alternative controller. Wonderful, for only a couple weeks then its hot garbage.

Controller felt very responsive and had a nice feel. It would've been a really terrific alternative to the official Xbox One Controller, but here's where my experience goes sour.

Luckily it took me this long because you guys get the long term review!

Private Selection Cookie Dough, Spider-man: Far From Home Cyclone, Where Is Joe Kennedy Jr Buried, Where To Watch The Walking Dead Season 10, Fleming's Edgewater Dress Code, Best Hazelnut Flavoring, Tulipani: Love, Honour And A Bicycle Netflix, Tillamook Cheesecake Ice Cream, Ibm Logo Black, John Marks Clothing, How To Jump In Assassin's Creed 2 Xbox 360, Federal Holidays Canada, Yadav Population In Up, Josh Green Wingspan, Trader Joe's Lotion, Sport Card Exchange, Long Narrow Console Table, Career Advice For Students, Is La Croix Tonic Water, The Edrington Group Jobs,