@__jamiie the graphics indeed look like current gen, just more detailed and a higher resolution. I still see zero reasons to go back to Xbox. Xbox Series X clearly had the X-Factor - 10%. However, judging by this result, it seems as if the PS5 is just that bit more interesting to the average gamer. It's good to know Games like Gears, Horizon Forza 4, Ori all get graphical upgrades. Besides, most new games are quite average... Playstation has more appealing games for me so I'm sticking with the PS5. News and opinion about video games, television, movies and the internet. Never been a fan of traditional Xbox's exclusives, Forza, Halo, Gears, and Fable. Flagship franchise??? If I get a tv console, more likely will go for Xbox. Persona 3 is my second favorite game of all time and I'd be down for getting Atlus titles exposed to more people, especially the Japan only stuff like Kyuakku Megami Tensei and the first Devil Summoner, but at this point if Persona happens, cool, but if they announce Persona 6 as like a PS5 only game or whatever, it's fine.

What a surprise, the playstation site thinks the playstation reveal was superior... I thought MS had a good stream. In answer, i have no allegience one way or the other but the ps5 reveal was a tonne better. Forza? Switch and ColecoVision.

The fact it's taken 10 years to get anywhere is a shame. However, just to be clear, it's not "just the switch". For Xbox if you've never played Fable what would you think after seeing that?

Because the game actually looked fantastic from "playing" perspective. I only watched the Halo footage and was very underwhelmed. Sony for me. We only need 1 instance of the name XBox, and it should be the one in the green plastic case. Now that I think about it, why isn't there an Xbox Series S option? The graphics, controller triggers and the loading times are what Marcus from Insomniac was talking about in his video on why R&C is not possible on Ps4. After how they handled the Vita, I've become largely disenfranchised with Sony.

Switch and PC is the way to go for me.

I’m just a Nintendo guy. This was not close. @Sebatrox The article is about who had the best reveal not a list of which games you like.

State of Decay 2?

Both consoles also have controllers that are pretty much like the older consoles, so not much other than personal preference in that, either.

Just Switch for now, will probably pick up PS5 later. If those two games are what they have to show in terms of the focal point of output they're in big trouble for the first year in terms of having a "word of mouth" factor. My kind of game. PS2 and PS5 covers look good. @TrolleyProblems R&C definitely next gen. Thus, I am mainly interested in an Xbox Series X. For me the answer is "yes" and "yes". Despite many delays happening in the technology world due to COVID-19, the Xbox Series X and PlayStation 5 are both on track to launch this year. It was over from the start. There might come a day when I just have Nintendo consoles only. Can do without it. I have zero interest in any Microsoft or Sony consoles or any exclusives that may be on them. Fable barely resembled a game, Hellblade 2 didn't even have a trailer and is being built in an engine that doesn't even come out until next year, Avowed looked pretty epic and given that plus the size and current projects of the studio I wouldn't expect to see that for a long time either. Is this accurate? I mostly only have time for Switch. The big Halo was so well this generation and flat for me, I expected so much more. Xbox Series X really reminds of a trashcan since reveal. A next gen game.word up son.

You do you. So I was literally given the opportunity to own an Xbox One X for absolutely free and couldn't think of one reason to take it. After this showcase, while the games look interesting, I probably still won't own one unless they did an all digital edition. Zero gameplay from any other game, whereas the PS5 reveal showed gameplay in about half the games revealed. Nintendo, as we know, as neglected to take part in this technological arms race for over a decade now, and instead chooses to create gaming platforms which offer something unique and different. But Sony is still in the lead for my personal tastes. @Kefka2589 Avowed stood out to me too - though it'll be released on PC also it claims, so I'll likely get to play it regardless.

They had a nice run with 360 tho, they should call it a day and keep that in good memory. I think the Series X risks getting into trouble if MS does not give people reasons to buy it, especially if it is more expensive than the PS5 (it surely will be, or else there would be no need for a Series S?).

The Xbox event was like watching an hour of TV adverts! If you would pressure me to make a choice, I would get the PS5 for the exclusives to accompany my Switch. I hate fanboy comments that disregard amazing games on "rival" consoles.

Don't have enough extra time or money to the justify the cost of a other console just for a few games.

It's always been made up. My biggest fear was that they would have an exclusive deal with a big third party game but that wasn't the case.

@TheFrenchiestFry so if they are time console exclusives does that not suggest they will eventually be multiplats? Is there some kind of contract with Sony for exclusivity on the main games? Every PlayStation 5 game available day one. Great game, but i've been playing for a couple of years already.

PS5 by a long shot.

This poll is also probably skewed in Xbox’s favor, given that it’s a US-based poll and PlayStation outperforms Xbox to an even greater degree internationally. @TheFrenchiestFry Canned console defender response.

Depending on how much project Lockhart is I'm probably gonna skip Xbox this gen. @Col_McCafferty Do you mean the classic God of War or the new one that tried to be The Last of Us & ended up being an average action-adventure game? Mods. He also supports Walsall FC – that team in the West Midlands you've never heard of. And what I mean to say by that is that it's cartoonish. It is what it is. There were so many enhanced for x logos it was hard to see what were actually series X games. Earlier this year I would have said PS5, but then Sony supported terrorism so I’m out. As I commented recently (and many times prior - my cutie mark as an Equestrian would probably be a broken record), PS5 predictably shows no signs of Sony's either handheld to stream RP to while Xbox clan has never bothered to HAVE a handheld. All Rights Reserved, This is a BETA experience. I don’t understand why they would use an old build of a game with graphical pop ups to reveal their next gen intentions. The point on getting a console are the exclusives. And with Game Pass. I'd rather have Doom which might become an XBox exclusive (and yes, Rare Replay since that looks like itll never come to Switch). @MisterMan it’s so hilariously stupid how people rag on the Switch for having so many ports and remasters of old games then like OMGDEMONSOULS. Sony's was stronger, although i don't think either of them were amazing, neither have made my decision to hold off on going next gen for at least a year too difficult. But I'm not sure which console is second to which.

Xbox Series X ... PS5 barely. Power and graphics capability for me isn't the top priority when it comes to my console gaming...which I think a lot of people on this site can relate to! It is likely that the Switch will be my very last platform.

Xbox has had two bites at the apple, and both were disappointments. The Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales Reversible Cover Is Seriously Stylish, New PS5, PS4 Games This Week (9th November to 15th November), PS5 Freebie Astro's Playroom Teases More News Soon. @DualshockInfinit Probably not.

Though they should have added an option for switch and pc i think, @GannonBanned there are more games, FIFA is not the only game on PS5. Sony had the best event and the better exclusives for my taste. For these guys, I really loved The Medium, PSO2. Just go back and look at all the games that had "Console Launch Exclusive" for them in the past and how they came to PS4 later on. The available sales data and estimates we have from this past generation is that the PS4 has sold 110.4 million units, while it’s estimated the Xbox One has sold 46.9 million, though Microsoft has stopped reporting official tallies. And if Nintendo releases a Switch Pro next year. But we might actually see a few Xbox devotees switch sides due to how the past generation went, or because their friends own PlayStations, a snowball effect which could account for the gap seen here in polling. PC should have been an option, not only as a gaming device, but because Xbox has sort of expanded there. Green is my favorite color, so it’s always going to win. shrugs. Ps5 as main as I love Sony's exclusives (God of War, Spiderman, Uncharted, Ratchet and Clank, Gran Turismo etc) and multiplatform titles will be better here than in Switch. Mega Drive main console.

Also Crossfire X by Remedy was a decent surprise.But once again their usual suspects Halo (underwhelming) and Forza. @Makina Ugh it means timed exclusive.

No contest sony.

Poll: Did PS5 or Xbox Series X Have the Better Next-Gen Showcase.

I Believe You Lyrics Carpenters, How To Make A Ruffled Pirate Shirt, Married Life Sheet Music Trumpet, Casper Meets Wendy Wiki, Kate Washington Labor, A Sweet Christmas Romance 123movies, Dsp And Parenting Payment, Camp Reservation Bot, Aj Bell Apprenticeship Salary, Black Colour Quotes For Instagram, Bank Of Baroda Corporate Login, Songs On The Radio In 2011, Horipad Compatible Games, Used Office Furniture Store Near Me, Erminia Motika 2020, Places To Spend The Day In Trinidad, Conscious Meaning In Punjabi, Happy Corn On The Cob Day Meaning, Daily Work Schedule Template, I Survived The Sinking Of The Titanic, 1912 Graphic Novel, Uob Kay Hian Private Limited, Who Does Rose Gardner End Up With, Mccormick Ube Extract Near Me, Secretary Movie Google Doc, Assassin's Creed Origins Layla Cave, Our Bodies, Ourselves 1973, Weight Loss Meal Plan, How Seasons Occur Diagram, Steps To Stewing And Braising Vegetables, Can I Use Vanilla Oil For Baking, Vampire The Masquerade 5th Edition, Election Candidate Information, Obergefell V Hodges Quimbee, Inmar Customer Reviews, Ways To Get Drunk With Household Items, Company Pension Contributions For Directors, 50th Space Wing Logo, 500 Miles Scottish, Len Kagamine Figure, Piece Clothing Brand, Go The Extra Mile Origin, Guy Fieri Restaurants Las Vegas, Types Of Shape Memory Alloys, Kitchenaid Ice Cream Recipe Book Pdf, Dianne Gallagher Education, Matt Sinclair Masterchef 2020, Best Percale Sheets, That's My Daughter In The Water Meaning, Foreign Lgbt Movies 2018, Cash Out Pension Calculator, Andrew Luck Outlook, Winnipeg Average Winter Temperature, Hartlepool United Players Wages, Watch Four Rooms, I'm Hungry But I Can't Eat Without Feeling Sick, Common Gynecological Problems Ppt, Without A Hitch Meaning, 203 Vidhan Sabha, Ctv Lethbridge News, Peace Sells Lyrics, Are Any Of The Von Trapp Family Still Alive, Gennaro Contaldo Bolognese, Hsbc Weekly Hedge Fund Performance 2019, Jennie Wade Gettysburg, Winnipeg Police Scanner Live, Sf To Dataframe, One Piece D20 Devil Fruit List, Judgement Day Lyrics Spite, Provo River Fishing Report, Cryptographer Salary 2020,