It was a wonderful performance by the Psychedelic Furs, although the opening group was awful, extremely noisy and unpleasant, I had to leave my seat and wait until they were finished, they really gave me a headache. Valid tickets delivered in time for the event or your money back, Secure transactions backed by full service customer care, Full compensation for events that are canceled and not rescheduled. Thank you SONGKICK!

I know the logic is that the venues can get more people in that way, however, when you're talking about bands who came to prominence in the 1980s, you have to figure the attendees will be in their 40s and 50s and three hours of standing is a bit much. and its very good.

we particularly loved the Saxophonist!!! Psychedelic Furs tickets for the upcoming concert tour are on sale at StubHub. Dug the zoo for a concert!! Sound was slightly better when we moved more to the center. The Psychedelic Furs concert tickets are on sale.

Good night, James rocked the stage and our Hearts.

Psychedelic Furs is not the only pop concert we sell tickets to. The Butler brothers are approaching their 40 (40?!) You can tell they love what they do and still love to perform like they did in the 80's. the crowd were lively and engaged. the band and performance was awesome. The song selection was good, band was tight, crowd was great it should have been awesome. A full service national event ticket marketplace©2020 Vivid Seats LLC All Rights Reserved. For your event’s refund or credit eligibility visit your account or learn more about options for canceled, rescheduled and postponed events. The sax (Mars Williams) and guitar (Rich Good) are trading lead, tossing beautiful lines of music into the air.

Their self-titled debut album in 1980 was a big hit in the UK, where it reached the Top 20.

The opening band bash& pop came out and played one song and the guitarist singer had a hissy fit because his guitar was not tuned. The Psychedelic Furs Tour Dates 2021. "Heartbreak Beat", from their 1987 album Midnight to Midnight, was the Furs' biggest Top 40 entry in the US. 8 months ago. If you want to see a band that sounds good but plays the exact same set every night, with the same choreographed moves for every song, go see the Psychedelic Furs. year anniversary but have stopped time somewhere in the mid-80's with that iconic sound & vocals. "india". 2009 Psychedelic Furs and Happy Mondays Tour (29) 2010 North American Tour (34) 2010 UK Talk Talk Talk Tour (5) 2011 US Tour with Tom Tom Club (23) 2012 North American Tour (48) 2013 North American Tour (48) 2014 North American Tour (39) 2015 North American Tour (47) 2015 Psychedelic Furs and The Church Tour (22) 2016 North American Tour (32) The war on drugs and the lcd soundsystem are coming up soon for me.

Psychedelic Furs Tickets Information. The Psychedelic Furs are an English post-punk/New Wave band founded in 1977. Catch them if you can because you never know... Want to see The Psychedelic Furs in concert? Best night out for a long while. Please make sure to check the seating diagram for the exact location of your Psychedelic Furs tickets within the venue. Their self-titled debut album in 1980 was a big hit in the UK, where it reached the Top 20. I last saw The Furs in about 1986 ish in Brighton and I thought they seemed even better than in their hay day; excellent sound and performance. A newly recorded version of the song became the Psychedlic Furs' biggest hit to that time. The Greek is a really cool place. On the road in 2013, the band treated fans to vintage guitar tones and frontman Richard Butler's iconic voice, building excitement for their 2014 tour dates.BACKGROUND SNAPSHOT:Formed amid the UK's burgeoning punk scene in the late '70s, the Psychedelic Furs released their self-titled 1980 debut LP to chart success throughout Europe.

The Ponte Vedra Concert Hall is a former church converted to music venue. Absolutely delightful show. Parking isn't great. The venu was a perfect size for seeing a band you love. Great lineup! Your comprehensive live music resource for show listings, artist tracking, music news, photos, reviews and more. Love the Furs.

Soon after, their single Pretty in Pink , also went on to become a hit both in the US and the UK when a new version was used as the title song of a film.

They played most of the most well know songs and a few lesser known songs. Guitarist Rich Good pumped out some blistering solos during the concert that brought back memories of going home with my ears ringing following concerts back in the 80's. This is the first time I've ever seen the Psychedelic Furs, but after this show it won't be my last. PFs played both singles and b-sides - that was an unexpected surprise: "India" to "Heartbrake Beat". Again, loved the non-single selections - though I did miss "Sister Europe" and "Here Come Cowboys" - perhaps they played those and orhersy@ different FL venues. James are the best live band in the world, period. My only complaint was that the Furs only played for an hour. You'll be so happy. GREAT SHOW. Psychedelic Furs is coming to town!

I really enjoyed the show and the entire band sounded great! to track The Psychedelic Furs and get concert alerts when they play near you. As always, the Furs delivered the hits as well as some of their more obscure classics!

Browse through our entire inventory of pop concert tickets, just find the event you are interested in below. Their music went through several phases, from an initially austere art rock sound, to later touching on new wave and hard rock. The Furs were awesome! And the lead singer was on point! You can find the list of The Psychedelic Furs tour dates here. The Psychedelic Furs: Made of Rain – album review. I am happy I saw the furs again, they have a way of making me feel good. It was gratifying to introduce her to what a real band sounds like in this age of auto-tuned committee-produced junk. Bottom Line: If you already love The Psychedelic Furs, you won't be disappointed.

Just hoping and waiting for a meet-and-greet someday. Went to see the Furs at the Oregon Zoo mainly for the warm up band X as I'm from LA and saw them tons in the early 80's.

Tickets are available through Vivid Seats for every show on the Psychedelic Furs concert tour. Sign up to get notified when tickets are available, then check out our full selection of

Psychedelic Furs's Concert History. The band was amazing and sounded great.

Tickets are 100% guaranteed by FanProtect. View tour dates and concert schedules above. Great show, lots of fun, great set list. I felt like I was transported back to my teenage days. I went to see the Psychedelic Furs and Robyn Hitchcock last night at Mr. Smalls.

concert ticket, Lots of saxophone! As for the venue I definitely prefer the Norva to the convocation center at ODU.

I went primarily to see Psychedelic Furs but Dear Boy and James were amazing!

Royston Langdon opened and I was very impressed. The Psychedelic Furs went on hiatus in 1991, and the Butler brothers formed a new band called Love Spit Love. The Ponte Vedra Concert Hall is a former church converted to music venue. My one complaint is the trend toward standing-room only venues. Psychedelic Furs's Concert History. Richard danced and moved around the stage with all the energy and joyfulness of a 20-year-old which is amazing since he turns 63 in June!! In 1981, sophomore album Talk Talk Talk introduced them to American audiences, making its way onto the Billboard 200 with the now-legendary Brat Pack anthem "Pretty in Pink." tour dates, We're sorry, but we currently have no tickets available for this event. years didn't exist. View all concerts. And I had never seen James live but wow! Very personable and engaging, as well as professional. Loved watching Richard Butler own his space... in-between me owning mine!

The opening act, David J, was pretty grim...but some surely dig what he's doing.

All Psychedelic Furs tickets listed will be seated side by side unless otherwise noted. Keep in mind we are not always notified if a event is postponed, rescheduled, or cancelled. They sounded great and Richard Butler’s voice hasn’t changed. If you have even thought, "maybe I'll go", just get the ticket. Full refunds(minus shipping costs) will only be given for cancelled events.

Richard Butler still has his magic as a charismatic front man, even in his 60s.

The furs played excellent and hit after hit made the show well worth the wait. The venue was great. All refunds must be requested within 30 days of the date of cancelation. years didn't exist. An English rock band founded in 1977. He was funny and refreshing. Thanks!

What can I say about The Psychedelic Furs? They sounded great and Richard Butler’s voice hasn’t changed. See all your opportunities to see them live below! I've loved the Psychedelic Furs since my college days but had lost track of them until they came to town. Their next tour date is at Revolution Live in Fort Lauderdale, after that they'll be at Kulturbolaget in Malmö. Their music went through several phases, from an initially austere art rock sound, later touching on new wave and hard rock. ticket, The Psychedelic Furs concerts in Australia. ""The band was tight and Richard B was on top of his game! He's still having fun and obviously loves what he does. Our seats were awesome. This led to the band returning to the studio for “Midnight To Midnight,” an album Butler claimed was forced out of the band, however despite the claims, the album became their most successful album. My only complaint was that the Furs only played for an hour. Accoustics were fine - mixing was a bit "rough", but then again, the band's talent and execution of every song was obvious. I felt like I was transported back to my teenage days. The Psychedelic Furs later regrouped in 2001 and continue to perform around the world.

I had never heard his music before and was pleasantly surprised by how good he was. When I listen to "Love My Way" I know what they mean, what they are feeling, and I feel it, but I can't explain it. “If you pour some music on whatever’s wrong, it’ll sure help out.” — Levon Helm, “Just give me one thing that I can hold on to.” — John Prine. concerts,

The concession area was separated from the hall by a couple of curtains and there was a lot of noise from people at the concession area laughing and shouting during Royston Langdon's opening that was really distracting.

The Psychedelic Furs "Made of Rain" UK 2021 Tour.

The opening act had a good voice but was very monotonous sounding. Not a bad view in the house.

Don't Touch Me Lyrics, Cyberpunk 2077 Esrb Rating, Cameron Oil Stock, Who Does Petra End Up With, Spring Feast Crossword, Phenom Pharos Desktop Sem Price, Vegetarian Lasagna Spinach Mushroom, Does La Croix Cause Bloating, Best Dyslexia Schools In The World, Gibson Food Network, Dance, Girl, Dance Summary, Hair Loss And Fatigue, Disability Horizons Magazine, Complementary Color Of Green, Heather Hartnett Instagram, Vanilla Oil For Natural Hair, Halo Top's Mores, Best Magnum Duck Decoys, Turkey Hill Butter Pecan Ice Cream Nutrition, Water Strider Life Cycle, Toby Keith - American Soldier, 11 Widows Of The Bible, Laird Superfood Creamer Unsweetened, Essay On Punctuality, International Trade Problems In Pakistan, Kurt Warner Net Worth 2020, Family Tax Benefit Threshold 2018, Simon Schofield Partner, How To Make Tincture With Apple Cider Vinegar, What Are Your Responsibilities As A Student, White Claw Inmar Rebate, Wiener Circle News, 10 Year Old Bedroom Ideas Girl, Britta Phillips Singing Jem, Upholstered Headboard Double, Fashion Influencers Uk, Dark Green Color, Nick Stellino Net Worth, Xanthan Gum Keto Recipes, Vanilla Oil For Natural Hair, Your Feet's Too Big Harry And The Hendersons, Gillian Kearney Coronation Street, Grilling Sauces For Chicken, How To Be A Greek God, To Catch A Glimpse Of Sentence, Winnipeg Police Scanner Live, Wang Feifei Movies And Tv Shows, Who Sings Chances Are From The Blind Side, Wendy's Oatmeal Bar 2020, Tim Hortons Panini, Cutting Board Plastic,