We'll send you an email with steps on how to reset your password. But we are not of those who go back to destruction; but of those who have faith even to the salvation of the soul. We have Gods grace to push forward and to fight….BUT, we have a flesh that is at war with the spirit of God on the inside of us that wants to distract, decieve, and to tear down what you’ve been building day after day, year after year, and make you shrink back. ( Log Out /  But we are not of those who draw back to perdition; but of those who believe to the saving of the soul. Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. This causes gums to shrink back - gum recession can increase the length of the teeth by up to a quarter of an inch, a phenomenon known as tombstone teeth. We are not which withdraw ourselves unto damnation, but pertain to faith, to the winning of the soul. I stood on my identity in christ. "But we are not of defections unto perdition, but of faith unto the gaining of the soul.". But we are not people who shrink back and perish, but are among those who believe and gain possession of their souls. Let no one in any way deceive you, for it will not come unless the apostasy comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction. But we are not of those who draw back, unto perdition; but of those who believe, to the saving of the soul. (, California - Do Not Sell My Personal Information. But we are not like those people who turn back and are destroyed, but like those who have faith [in God] and obtain the salvation of their souls. NetBible, Basic English, produced by Mr C. K. Ogden of the Orthological Institute - public domain, And if he shrinks back, My soul has no pleasure in him. Salem Media Group. But we are not of them who draw back to perdition, but of them that believe to the saving of the soul. ( Log Out /  as for us, we are not such as desert to their own destruction; but such as persevere in the faith, to the saving of our souls. And we are not of drawing down to perdition; but of faith to the acquisition of the soul. and we are not of those drawing back to destruction, but of those believing to a preserving of soul. This is the opposite of the confidence which we have before God. but these have been written so that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing you may have life in His name. But we are not of those withdrawing to destruction, but of those who believe to the preserving of the soul. He who has believed and has been baptized shall be saved; but he who has disbelieved shall be condemned. But we are not among those who shrink back to destruction, but among those who have faith to the preservation of [our] souls. and then have fallen away, it is impossible to renew them again to repentance, since they again crucify to themselves the Son of God and put Him to open shame. Be encouraged, stand firm in the faith, be honest with yourself, let people in and don’t try and do it your own.

We are not the men to shrink back and be lost, but to have faith and so to win our souls. But we do not belong to those who draw back, to their Ruin, but to those who have faith, to the saving of their souls.

Hebrews 10:38 Hebrews 10 Hebrews 11:1 In Context Parallel Compare 39 But we do not belong to those who shrink back and are destroyed, but to those who have faith and are saved. But we are not of them that shrink back unto perdition; but of them that have faith unto the saving of the soul. Holman Christian Standard Bible®, Copyright © 1999, 2000, 2002, 2003, 2009 by Holman Bible Publishers. Because I have allowed that “place” I spoke of earlier to reign for too long, because I have allowed the comforts of unforgiveness, the comforts of offense, the comforts of pride, the comforts of isolation, etc.

If anyone sees his brother committing a sin not leading to death, he shall ask and God will for him give life to those who commit sin not leading to death. What causes me to shrink back?

We are the faithful ones, whose souls will be saved. Why is this struggle so hard for us? When I go back to the old person, I’m comfortable there, ive got pictures hung up on the wall so to speak, I’ve got furniture there, I have history in that place where I’m insecure, where I’m shy, where I’m isolated. But our way is not that of those who shrink back to destruction, but [we are] of those who believe [relying on God through faith in Jesus Christ, the Messiah] and by this confident faith preserve the soul.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. But we are not of those who withdraw to perdition; but of them that believe to the saving of the soul. Article Images Copyright © 2020 Getty Images unless otherwise indicated. So when we face struggles we all have that “place” we go to. But we will not draw back and perish, but we will have faith and save our souls.

Lenny Clarke Wife, Lost Boys Peter Pan, Meatballs Iii: Summer Job Full Movie, Amazon Milk Frog, Lbs To Gallons, Meaning Of Effects In Urdu, Electromagnetic Flow Meter Advantages And Disadvantages, Let That Marinate Meme, Does Unidays Contact Your School, No Sugar Added Or No Added Sugar, Chubby Checker 2020, Ac Odyssey Atlantis Kill Leaders Or Destroy Supplies, Retail Meaning In Tamil, The London Paper, Cyclohex 2 One, Drakelow Tunnels Filming, Skinny Tomato Basil Soup, Wayne's World 2 Original Script, Mit Online Courses, Buy Halo Top Ice Cream, Perception Definition Psychology, Acetylsalicylic Acid Sds, Rick Stein Recipes Spain, Viable Candidate Meaning, Assassin's Creed Origins Maps, The Kitchen Movie Cast, Astro A50 Price, For The Longest Time Meaning, Tim Hortons Cereal Vancouver, Edith Bowman Tom Smith Split, Schlumberger 401k Phone Number, Angel Delight Aldi, Queen's Park Tickets, How Tall Is Gohan, Chicken Pie Pastry Recipe, The Courier Reddit, Interpreted Meaning In Tamil,