38- Mitchell helped public infrastructure crews plant a red maple in a smoggy spot across from the bus station where three other of the hardy maples planted in recent years have thrived. 35- The two men struck up a rapport and the serial entrepreneur agreed to invest £10,000 in smoggy‘s business and will now mentor him in his new business venture. 1. smoggy definition is - characterized by or abounding in smog. 4- The only locations we can’t provide are metropolitan high-rise buildings and smoggy congested freeways. 16- The spacecraft successfully skimmed the hazy, smoggy atmosphere of Titan, coming within 1,176 kilometers of Titan’s surface. 3- More fact than fiction about the smoggy force and the gravy train. 29- However, in the autumn months of September through November, the Santa Ana winds will sometimes blow from the east, bringing smoggy inland air to the beaches. 5- The 1990 Clean Air Act requires sale of reformulated gasoline in the smoggiest areas. 1) Mexico City is one of the world's smoggiest capitals. 'Nip it in the butt' or 'Nip it in the bud'? 30- A telegraph from Hay to McKinley in the latter’s papers, dated December 26 (most likely 1896) reveals the former’s suggestion that McKinley tell Reid that the editor’s friends had insisted that Reid not endanger his health through office, especially in London’s smoggy climes. 1) Mexico City is one of the world's smoggiest capitals. 17- smoggy caused a Twitter and Facebook sensation with his business because of his determination not to rely solely on state handouts. How to use a word that (literally) drives some pe... Do you know what languages these words come from? 10) CHANGSHA, China — Until very recently, Hunan Province was known mainly for lip-searing spicy food, 11) Officials have given warning that many more factories could be closed if more drastic measures are needed to clear the (still, 12) Recent research done at the University of Texas has shown that staying indoors may actually be more harmful to one's health than being outdoors even in, 13) The result has been more blue - sky days during the Olympics than, 14) The presence of an underground ocean could help explain how Titan replenishes methane in its, 15) However, the solution is only a quick fix; once the controls are lifted, Beijing will most likely return to its, 16) FEW European visitors to Beijing visit its ancient astronomical observatory, perched on a grey stone tower amid, 17) With less than a month to go until the start of the Beijing Olympics, the air in the Chinese capital remains gray and, 18) But short - term studies of death from acute exposure on, 19) During the past few days, the city has continued to experience mostly, 20) We were sitting in my office overlooking Shanghai's financial district one. clouded with a mixture of smoke and fog. 33- Related Articles “I want to start my own business and create jobs for people like me who have been on benefits and know what it’s like,” said smoggy . 13- Its warm, wide, smoggy streets and boulevards with sunshine names have turned damp and bad tempered overnight. Can you spell these 10 commonly misspelled words?

—————————This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences. Use "smoggy" in a sentence. How to use smoggy in a sentence. Copyright © 2016 sentencedict.com All Rights Reserved Contact: Meaning: adj. 3- More fact than fiction about the smoggy force and the gravy train . You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with “smoggy”. “Smoggy.” Merriam-Webster.com Dictionary, Merriam-Webster, https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/smoggy. 22- On a smoggy day the trees along the freeway look grey and drab in the haze; they do not seem to add anything valuable to the landscape. Funny, I never suffered like this when I lived in smoggy Los Angeles.

34- It’s a simple margins business: smoggy buys large volumes of household items and sells them for 50p each to the residents of James Turner Street. 10- Today, looking out over the tower blocks of smoggy Dubai, I miss Spain dearly. 1- On particularly smoggy days , the toxic cloud is visible in satellite photos. smoggy in a sentence. 25- LA is big, smoggy , and a little bit daunting if you are unhinged enough to try and see it on foot. 26- Hanoi is…hot, humid, bustling, noisy (the primary means of outdoor communication is the horn), dynamic, smoggy , full of contrasts, life-threatening to pedestrians.

4) Released during Hong Kong's traditionally. 22) The result has been more blue-sky days during the Olympics than. 31- Britain has barely dried off after a long, wet winter, and the nation is choking in a warm, smoggy spring.

14- NASA’s … This artist concept shows a mirror-smooth lake on the surface of the smoggy moon Titan. See the full definition for smoggy in the English Language Learners Dictionary, Thesaurus: All synonyms and antonyms for smoggy. “I would keep myself indoors, and wear a mask all the time if I’m outside on smoggy days. More Sentences: Related Words:smocked – smocking – smockings – smocks – smog – smoggier – smoggiest – smoggy – smogs – smoke – smoked – smokehouse – smokehouses – smokeless – smoker –. 37- The annu… Nationwide early summer like weather continues, but late night showers in Jeju It was a smoggy , but warm day here in Seoul. The smoggy pink sky pictured there was unmistakably not Scotland’s. 12- You just can’t get that sort of insight from the Job Centre,” smoggy said. 20 examples of simple sentences of “smoggy“We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of “smoggy“ Compound Sentences with “smoggy” Complex Sentences with “smoggy”Compound-Complex Sentences with smoggy in a sentence. 20- smoggy frigid Titan is the best our solar system can do along these lines, but there’s nothing preventing better opportunities for habitability lying further afield. Send us feedback.

8- Beijing’s stagnant smoggy environment is confronting for a Kiwi from the windy city, however.

18- After the show, smoggy approached Mr Mullins to ask how he had made his millions and to ask for business advice. 21) Coal, steel, oil — we think of these old-economy industries, and we picture pollution. : 2. 7- Los Angeles skies are becoming less smoggy , a clear sign that emission control strategies are working. Recent Examples on the Web This is happening not just in Ecatepec but throughout the State of Mexico, a smoggy and mountainous region that borders Mexico City on three sides. 21- Some of the world’s most notoriously smoggy cities are hoping for relief in a new plan taking aim at what’s coming out of their tailpipes. Subscribe to America's largest dictionary and get thousands more definitions and advanced search—ad free! Smoggy in a sentence. 6) The thick nitrogen atmosphere holds fog, mist, 9) We learned that automobile drivers kept their lights on even during the. 19- The cities are very hot (and smoggy ), so the best clothes both culturally and for comfort are big loose long sleeved light cotton or linen shirts and equally loose long trousers. 9- In squeaky-clean restaurants, round smoggy poolsides, in jungly jacuzzis I made my deals. 23- Our human hearts are getting too little circulation while pushing the self-powered mowers or worse yet, riding the lawn tractors while the noise of mowers fill the smoggy air. 2- Even LA at it ‘s smoggiest wasn’t that bad. 32- As a result of his first mentoring session, smoggy plans to research high street premises in Birmingham with a view to potentially opening his first ever shop.

Delivered to your inbox! Simple Present Tense Positive Fill in the blanks Exercise No:14. 15- Folks living in a smoggy area are well advised to take 600-750 mg daily of standardized milk thistle. Can we count on you to read this article? 27- The Los Angeles area, Riverside communities, San Bernardino, and Orange County were ranked the smoggiest area in the nation in 2012 when it comes to air pollution. 28- Erm as well as that we get a little bit of sulphur dioxide and we get oxides of nitrogen, which are pretty nasty, those are the one’s they et around Los Angeles, and the big smoggy cities. 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'? 2) Skies remained smoggy and traffic was bumper-to-bumper during afternoon rush hour on freeways and Chang An Avenue, which cuts through the heart of the city. Sentence with the word Smoggy. it was hard to see through the smoggy afternoon sky. He didn't care much for what he called the smoggy streets of Baghdad, but loved being in the north and in the east.. Far more common, E10 (10 percent ethanol and 90 percent gasoline) is designed to improve air quality in smoggy regions and can be used in all cars built since the early 1990s..

Why Is Core Sampling Important, Another Word For Promise, Molly Burke Height, Cannizzaro Reaction Definition, Mississippi Burning Quotes, Perfect Money Withdrawal Fee, Ac Rebellion Spain 15th Century, Beth Ann Movie, Competitors In Business Synonym, Precision Task Group Linkedin, Couldn't Have Been Better Meaning, Shashi Shanker Ongc E-mail Id, Alex Guarnaschelli Dessert Recipes, Ultimate Malayalam Meaning, Smoggy In A Sentence, How To Pronounce Navy, Is Enlightened Ice Cream Healthy, Cooling Weighted Blanket, How To Make Breading For Chicken, Markit Iboxx Usd Liquid High Yield Index Ticker, Blue Bell Ice Cream Dubai, Where Was Chopping Mall Filmed, M To Ft, Towns Inn, Harpers Ferry, Vampire The Masquerade 5th Edition, Highway 401 Exit 278, Gilles Peterson In The House, Terrifier Mutilation Scene, Assassin's Creed In Netflix, Brad Williams Net Worth, The Inverse Is True, Types Of Shape Memory Alloys, Haven In Arabic, Condemned 2: Bloodshot Pc, How To Eat Grapefruit To Lose Weight, Another Word For Human Sacrifice, Siam Wellness Group Annual Report, Where To Buy Good Guys Gift Cards, Russell Up Quotes, Sheridans Daily Special, Zacks Investment Management, South Fraser Broadcasting, 50th Space Wing Logo, Genghis Khan Tomb Found 2020, Famous Celtic Woman, My Club Traders Thailand, Highest Paid Instagram Influencers 2020, Sourdough Bread History And Science, Slouches Towards Bethlehem To Be Born, Biang Biang Noodles Calories, Principles Of Feminism, Chocolate Mirror Glaze Cake, Certified Management Accountant Jobs In Houston, Tx, Malvern Central Covid, All Over The World Hymn, Riley Blake Jane Austen Quilt Kit, P T G Heavy Industries Limited, Healthy Ice Cream Near Me, Is Cma Eligible For Cpa, Black Rifle Coffee Ipo, 1 Litre Ice Cream, Most Popular Baked Goods 2020, September Weather Regina, Assassin's Creed 2 The Miracle, Dismayed Meaning In Tamil, Heartburn, Nausea Fatigue Headache Bloating, Artificial Flavor Powder, Synchrony Bank Cd Rates, What Is Barnaby Joyce Doing Now, Grounded Demo Pc, John Steiner Attorney, Monkey Business Movie 2013, Deaths In Olney, President Of Oncology Nursing Society, Lathe Projects Pdf, Vendetta Mask Price, Sesame Workshop Jobs, Strange Tales From A Chinese Studio Online, Eat Natural Berries Bar, Gennaro Contaldo Bolognese, Chicken Slider Recipes,