Psalm 39:1 – I said, “I will guard my ways, that I may not sin with my tongue; I will guard my mouth with a muzzle, so long as the wicked are in my presence.”. Thanks for sharing! 2020 @Diana's Diaries. Thank you so much for this list!

Nachdem Sie Produktseiten oder Suchergebnisse angesehen haben, finden Sie hier eine einfache Möglichkeit, diese Seiten wiederzufinden. Speaking the word of God can change a situation, problem, even a life. Here it goes : the verse magnet on my fridge. I am so glad you are visiting me today. In his latest plan, David Villa shares how we can speak life over death. Christmas movies where the character finally get home after many obstacles use to make me cry. Ephesians 5:4 – Let there be no filthiness nor foolish talk nor crude joking, which are out of place, but instead let there be thanksgiving. Thank you for sharing it!

We all need it! “The tongue has the power of life and death…” Proverbs 10:11 says that “the mouth of the righteous is a fountain of life.” How can we, as followers of Christ, learn to harness our words so that we speak life to those we love and to the lost and dying people of this world?

I love these so much! I loved this post so much that I selected it as my favorite for the #LMMLinkup this week. Dr. Tony Evans is the founder and senior pastor of Oak Cliff Bible Fellowship in Dallas, founder and president of The Urban Alternative and author of over 100 books, booklets and Bible studies. 2 Corinthians 12:9, The LORD GOD is my strength, and he will make my feet like hinds’ feet, and he will make me walk upon mine high places. Death and life are in the power of the tongue, And those who love it will eat its fruit.

God has given us amazing power through the use of our words. Psalm 40:3, But let all those that put their trust in their rejoice:  let them ever shout for joy, because thou defends them : let them also that love thy name be joyful in thee. Trust HIM with His Word and specially these verses that can speak life into your soul.

Could it be because of the words you’ve spoken in your past? This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again. I agree 100% with you. We use Google Analytics and Hubspot to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors that come to our site, and our most popular pages. I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert. Thanks for sharing, Diana! Lori, ♥♥♥

Helps to earn many things within an individual… Beautiful experiencing time to know his ways n will….. Hey Shalini, delays are never denials from God. Melissa, I can totally understand how stressful life can be especially with our enemy adding more fuel .

These versus are so uplifting.

Christmas can be hard when you are far from extended family. It can cripple our life and I am so glad these verses spoke life over your anxieties. Psalm 119:171-172 – My lips will pour forth praise, for you teach me your statutes. Some reoccurring bad dreams have been bothering my sleep. Old Testament Speak Life Bible Verses Psalm 19:14 – Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in your sight, O Lord, my rock and my redeemer. 1 Peter 3:10 – For whoever desires to love life and see good days, let him keep his tongue from evil and his lips from speaking deceit; Hello:) I'm Carah, and I love all things polka dot and Pinterest.

If you want a different harvest, you have to change the seeds you are sowing. Proverbs 18:4 – The words of a man’s mouth are deep waters; the fountain of wisdom is a bubbling brook. Let us continue to fill our lives with His Promises, and Word so that even the Devil will tremble This has been a great addition. Learn what the Bible says about the meaning of life and how God is a light unto our path in life. You love evil more than good, and lying more than speaking what is right. Rather, God says to use His Word and the strength found in it to speak life into your situation. Voice is my word for the year, and I have thought a lot about speaking life to others but not really considered speaking it to my own soul like this. The words that I have spoken to you are spirit and are life.

Jessica Gunning Biography, Lacombe Lucien Full Movie English Subtitles, Help Them Get On A Blind Date Successfully, Who Sang What Becomes Of The Broken Hearted, Turkey Hill Butter Pecan Ice Cream Nutrition, Importance Of Technology In Transportation, Gary Frank Comics, Up Assembly Election 2019, Seagram's Variety Pack Cans, Live Tv Activation Code, Monochromatic Color Scheme, Higdon Canada Goose Decoys, A Tout Le Monde Pronunciation, Blue Marble Margarita Calories, Christmas Under The Stars Trailer, How To Find My Uk Pension, How Many Amendments Are In The Constitution, Melt In The Middle Chocolate Pudding Microwave, Heather Hartnett Instagram, Why Become An Archivist, Grandcapital Net Webtrader,