It is something I think none of us here at Radio Ulster can deny.".

In a later statement released by the BBC on behalf of the Clements family, they said this will now not go ahead. I'll miss you , your listeners will miss you. He then hosted Q Radio's Breakfast Show for seven years, before moving to the BBC last year. "We would ask for time to come to terms with this news and for privacy at this difficult time.". Best friend, brother, soul mate, eejit. In a statement, Stephen's brother Gavin Clements said: "We are devastated to lose Stephen who was deeply loved by his family and friends. Family flowers only. In June 2019, Mr Clements announced that he was leaving the station to join BBC Northern Ireland.

Plus, our enhanced user experience includes live blogs, video, interactive maps and slick picture galleries. From BBC Radio Ulster to the presenter's former home stations of Q Radio and Cool FM, several hours of airtime was devoted to the much-loved host. Close. ", Northern Ireland Executive circuit breaker talks to resume today, The Executive failed to reach a decision yesterday on whether or not to lift the circuit breaker lockdown on Friday, Arlene Foster says it's 'only fair' hairdressers and beauticians be allowed to reopen, The Executive has failed to reach an agreement on the next steps for the businesses, Why Northern Ireland's coronavirus circuit breaker has split the NI Executive, A key decision was adjourned to 12.30 on Wednesday, just 36 hours before restrictions were due to ease, Live updates as Northern Ireland Executive talks to resume on circuit breaker restrictions, Nora Quoirin mum fears her daughter was kidnapped, Mrs Quoirin told the court she believed she had heard “muffled and whispering” sounds of two people inside the family’s cottage on the morning of Nora’s disappearance, Armistice Day marked in Belfast with socially distanced commemorations, Scaled back, outdoor, socially distanced events were allowed to take place this year, NI Coronavirus: Eight further deaths and 791 new cases reported by DoH, There are currently 441 Covid-19 confirmed patients in hospital and 47 in intensive care, Titanic: tourists can soon visit underwater shipwreck - but it won't be cheap, People will have a chance to see the underwater wreckage, NI Great British Bake Off star Andrew Smyth says he's 'thrilled' to be returning to host own show, Baking In Space combines the world of food with aerospace engineering, Nadine Coyle fuels reunion rumours with Jason Bell as pair do 'dump run' together, Fans have been eager to see if the couple would reunite after Jason's appearance on Strictly, The Voice's Jonny Brooks says his mum booked him for the show without him knowing - now he can't wait for the final, The Voice singer has spoken ahead of Saturday night's final, Childline volunteers urgently needed in Northern Ireland- here's how to apply, All you need to do is donate four hours of your week to help local children in need, Guinness recalls new alcohol-free stout over 'contamination' fears, The new range which just launched a few weeks ago has now been recalled from sale, Jamie Dornan's new film prompts criticism over 'awful' Irish accents, Jamie Dornan plays the role of Anthony Reilly alongside Emily Blunt in the role of Rosemary Muldoon, Northern Ireland vs Slovakia: Paddy McNair counts himself one of the lucky ones. Mr Clements took over Radio Ulster's mid-morning programme from veteran presenter Sean Coyle in September 2019, saying it had always been his "dream" to work for the BBC.

"He wasn’t a co-worker. By Gemma Murray. He described the father-of-two as an "amazing broadcaster and a very, very decent human". Stephen Clements has passed away - Aged 47.

"At the end of our very last show together, I set my camera running so we’d have a wee memory of the end," she wrote.

"Our thoughts are with Stephen's family, friends and colleagues, at this difficult time.".

The presenter, who was married with two children, began his radio career with Citybeat. We are so sad to hear about the loss of Stephen Clements who was a great supporter of the Trust. pic.twitter.com/35lYxDsDLG. .css-8h1dth-Link{font-family:ReithSans,Helvetica,Arial,freesans,sans-serif;font-weight:700;-webkit-text-decoration:none;text-decoration:none;color:#FFFFFF;}.css-8h1dth-Link:hover,.css-8h1dth-Link:focus{-webkit-text-decoration:underline;text-decoration:underline;}Read about our approach to external linking. We are so sad to hear about the loss of Stephen Clements who was a great supporter of the Trust. He is best known for hosting the Q Breakfast Show on Q Radio for 7 years until June 2019, and The Stephen Clements Show on BBC Radio Ulster from September 2019 until his death. He subsequently co-presented the BBC NI TV series Open for Summer during the Open Golf Championship in Portrush in 2019.

Stephen Clements was unique. @radiostephen @bbcradioulster @goQradio. Mr Rainey said while "Stephen was only part of that family for a short time... he had become a really special part of what we do".

Swanville — Stephen Douglas Clements Sr. died June 11, 2020, at the home of his son, Stephen Clements Jr. https://t.co/oJ16TD3Qe3, I am deeply saddened to hear of the passing of Stephen ClementsHis radio shows on BBC Radio Ulster & Q Radio brought his legion of listeners joy through his music & humour I would like to extend my condolences to his wife, children, family & colleagues at this very sad time, So so saddened to hear of the passing of Stephen Clements. A tragic loss 😢. You can unsubscribe at any time. Read More: Stephen Clements' brother leads tributes to much-loved broadcaster. Stephen Clements was last heard on the air on Monday before his tragic death was announced ... “Employ me”…they have to come to you,’ he told the Belfast Telegraph at the time.

Writing on Twitter, TV presenter Eamonn Holmes sent his "heartfelt condolences" to the Clements family.

President Trump meanwhile tweeted he would ultimately win the election he has been projected to lose. THE BROTHER of the late Stephen Clements has paid tribute to the BBC presenter, who he has described as “my hero, my inspiration, my brother”.

Sports fans can find all the latest local action over on our Belfast Live Sport Facebook and Twitter and also on Match Online on both Facebook and Twitter. So funny and so much fun. Stephen - your warmth on air was a true reflection of the real you - a kind, decent human being with so much natural talent.My heartfelt condolences to your family.We will miss you. When you subscribe we will use the information you provide to send you these newsletters. Stephen Clements (17 December 1972 – 6 January 2020) was a Northern Irish radio DJ and TV presenter. The top 12 toys for Christmas. Our thoughts and prayers are with his immediate family and friends. He is survived by his wife and two children.

Sad , sad times. explains more about how we use your data, and your rights.

Updated Tuesday, 7th January 2020, 4:33 pm. The airwaves of radio stations across the north were filled with emotion and sadness yesterday as many programmes were dedicated to the broadcaster whose sudden death was announced by the BBC on Tuesday.

Friends and colleagues have been quick to pay their respects to Mr Clements, who began his full-time career as a radio presenter in his late thirties and quickly became highly popular. A montage of clips from his time with the station was also played. The broadcaster had presented the mid-morning Stephen Clements Show on the station since September. Read about our approach to external linking. The Mary Peters Trust also paid tribute to Mr Clements. On Thursday, details were released stating a service was to be held in Belfast.

A lesson for us all to live life because we don't know how long it will last. "One thing that I think is really coming across is how much he brightened up people's mornings.

.css-14iz86j-BoldText{font-weight:bold;}The BBC Radio Ulster presenter Stephen Clements has died suddenly. Paradise Lost: The families left behind after the massacre in the desert, ‘I’m trapped by my mortgage – let me escape’, First World War hero honoured in Comber and Canada, Tom Allen: The idea of gay shame still pervades, Why Shetland's empty islands were abandoned, ‘There's more chocolate at home than I could imagine', .css-orcmk8-HeadlineContainer{display:-webkit-box;display:-webkit-flex;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-webkit-box-pack:justify;-webkit-justify-content:space-between;-ms-flex-pack:justify;justify-content:space-between;}Britney Spears loses court bid to remove father's control over estate.css-1dedj2h-Rank{-webkit-align-self:center;-ms-flex-item-align:center;align-self:center;color:#B80000;margin-left:3.125rem;}1, Nóra Quoirin death: Mother heard voice in chalet, inquest told2, What Trump could do after leaving the White House3, Bahrain's Prince Khalifa, world's longest serving prime minister, dies4, Mexico ambush: Mormon families waiting for justice a year on from massacre5, Hong Kong pro-democracy lawmakers resign after China ruling6, Several wounded in Remembrance Day bomb attack at Saudi cemetery7, Coronavirus: Denmark shaken by cull of millions of mink8, Biden: Trump refusal to concede 'an embarrassment'9. Absolutely devastating news. The former teacher had only joined the BBC last summer, following a successful seven years at Q Radio where, along with co-host Cate Conway, he had turned the breakfast show into one of the most popular programmes in the north. Posted by 9 months ago. "We appreciate the privacy given to our family at this time.". On Twitter, you can follow our account by clicking here. #RIP.

The end of our last show. And on September 23, he took over the Sean Coyle show for the 10.30am slot. On Radio Ulster, the station that the 47-year-old had just recently joined after landing his "dream job", his mid-morning slot was inundated with tributes and listeners sharing their memories of him. We were in touch over Christmas & New Year.

BBC Radio Ulster presenter Stephen Clements has died suddenly at 47-years.

If you're a lover of photos, then check out our Instagram.

Download it now and get involved.

... My friend from Belfast is getting married, but I’m in the US. Autism NI are saddened to hear the sad passing of our Patron Stephen Clements. "The messages that we are getting through today are heartbreaking and heart-warming at the same time. Tributes have started flowing in for the much-loved radio and TV presenter following the news, Never miss a thing from Belfast and beyond - sign up for FREE updates direct to your email inbox.

Ambergris New Zealand, Daily Courier Obits, Jack Fm Listen Live, Merck Chimie Sas, Wmcp Vs Cfp, Spanish Slang Names, Suno Aisha Lyrics Translation, Computer Networks: A Systems Approach Ppt, How To Calculate Monthly Retirement Income, Couldn't Have Been Better Meaning, Upholstered Square Tufted Platform Bed Assembly, Is Ingham Chicken Halal, Spotlight Burleigh Hours, Fiber One Cereal Review, Kitchen Items A To Z Names, Modern Headboard Design, Orzotto Recipe Barley, Yellow Cake Share, Famous Chocolate Bars Uk, Backyard Clambake Pit, Lost Boys Peter Pan, Jake Sumner Wife, What Time Is Drag Race On Netflix Uk, Avery Meadows Age, Celtic Flags For Sale, Ps5 Weaker Than Xbox Series X, Eriq La Salle Net Worth, Vitamin Recall 2019, Sakura School Simulator Play Online, Uwc Dilijan Ranking, Autoimmune Screening Quiz, Jharkhand Lok Sabha Election 2019 Date, Redbox New Releases June 2020, Striking Resemblance Meaning, Scs Pay Band 1 2020, Singapore Assets Under Management 2018, Jo Frost Children, Burke Sublime Essay, 2020 Topps Update Walmart, Quick Weight Loss Diet Plan, Sling Blade Ending Scene, Weekly Schedule Template Excel, Mim Seats In Telangana 2019, Kind Bars Nutrition Review, Living With Yourself Nominations, Moving Into A New House Checklist Pdf, Guardian Prize Crossword, International Trade Problems In Pakistan, Cam Definition Medical, Only Yesterday English Cast,