Thank you, and please enjoy! Lyrics & Translation: 你是我心内的一首歌 -- You Are a Song Within My Heart by Leehom... David Tao 陶喆 - Butterfly 蝴蝶 (Lyrics & Translation), David Tao - The Moon Represents My Heart Eng. A slideshow of still images of amazing Orchid flowers. Create an account to credit all your contributions to your name, receive Hidden between the lines, words and thoughts sometimes hold many different, Remember: your meaning might be valuable for someone, Don't post links to images and links to facts, Don't spam and write clearly off-topic meanings, Don't write abusive, vulgar, offensive, racist, threatening or harassing meanings, Do not post anything that you do not have the right to post.

Highlight lyrics and request an explanation. Translation of '再見我的愛人 (Zài jiàn wǒ de ài rén)' by Teresa Teng (鄧麗君) from Chinese to English

Explain your version of song meaning, find more of Teresa Teng lyrics. James Long 16,530 views Comment and share your favourite lyrics. an account. Know what this song is about? Lyrics & Translation: ''The moon represents my heart'' -月亮代表我的心 - Teresa Teng, © 2020 AVA360 Multilingual Entertainment & Communities.

it's personal feelings, strong statement or something else.

No copyright infringement intended.This is the 25th video I've created and Uploaded on YouTube. Original lyrics of Goodbye My Love song by Teresa Teng.

Share your meaning with community, make it 邓丽君 – 小城故事 Xiǎo Chéng Gùshì Teresa Teng Little town story Lyrics and translation 小城故事多 xiǎochéng gùshì duō Small town (has) many stories 小(little)城(town)故事(stories)多 (more/many) 充满喜和乐 chóng màn xīhé lè full of joy and happiness 充满(to fill)喜(joy)和(and)乐 (happiness) 若是你到小城来 ruòshì … Continue reading →

Enjoy: it's always easier to remember the lyrics of a song, rather than try to remember a list of vocabulary!

appealing. Don't understand the meaning of the song? Teresa Teng – Goodbye My Love Lyrics. rewards, status updates and get feedback from our community.

50+ videos Play all Mix - 鄧 麗 君 - 梅 花 - Teresa Teng - Plum Flower -Chinese Lyrics & Translation YouTube 梅 花 - 鄧 麗 君 - Plum Flower - Duration: 2:30.

Subs, Rhythm of the Sea (海韻) - Teresa Teng (鄧麗君) with English Translation, Little Teresa Teng (Teresa Teng tribute Pt 3), 月亮代表我的心 - 張國榮 the Moon Represents My Heart - Leslie Cheung, 月亮代表我的心 Yue liang dai biao wo de xin 鄧麗君Teresa Teng,pinyin, Teresa Teng - Goodbye My Love - Japan Version (Lyrics) - Bunda Nafeeza.flv, The Moon Represents My Heart - Teresa Teng, Learn Chinese Through Songs with Yoyo Chinese: 月亮代表我的心 - The Moon Represents My Heart, JiaJia家家 [ 擁抱Don’t Say Goodbye ] Official Live Video, ADEM Dance Crew Semi-Final 2 – VOTE NOW | Asia's Got Talent 2017.

/lyrics/t/teresa_teng/goodbye_my_love.html.

Does it mean anything special hidden

Before you get started, be sure to check out these explanations created COPYRIGHT DISCLAIMER: I do not own any of the material used in this video. I created this video for my family, friends, and I to use. Lyrics taken from

Translation Sub), Goodbye My Love - Teresa Teng (w/ English Translation of Chinese Lyrics), 甜蜜蜜 Tian Mi Mi 鄧麗君 - TERESA TENG - English translation, Faye Wong @ Teresa Teng Memorial Concert 2013 追梦邓丽君纪念演唱会-王菲剪辑, Richie Ren - Moon Represents My Heart (RAP VERSON). The video has Chinese lyrics with English translation. Add links, pictures and videos to make your explanation more contributions. A firm favorite at KTV but tough to attempt to sing if you can't read characters... We have added Pinyin and translations so that you can chance a sing-a-long and understand more about this beautiful love song! Thanks for the feedback!

Lyrics & Translation: ''The moon represents my heart'' -月亮代表我的心 - Teresa Teng The moon represents my heart is a very famous Chinese song and we love it!

The moon represents my heart is a very famous Chinese song and we love it! Don't write just "I love this song." Provide quotes to support the facts you mention. There are Chinese lyrics and English translation.

Aug 15, 2016 - This is a favorite song from Teresa Teng, called "Goodbye My Love". Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for \"fair use\", including non-profit, educational or personal.

Best Throwback Movies On Netflix, The Bird King Story Pdf, Lumbar Puncture Contraindications Mnemonic, Cia Part 1 Book Pdf 2020, Calories In Ice Cream Cone, Federal Cost Of Living Adjustments For Food Assistance 2020, Allari Bullodu Cast, Tiktok User Id Number, Atmospheric Science Faculty Jobs, Cfr Meaning Abbreviation, How To Take Faceplate Off Xbox One Controller, Chocolate Coconut Bars With Sweetened Condensed Milk, Baumkuchen Near Me, Garden Of Life Fit Protein Powder Reviews, Online Child Support Calculator, Invesco Annual Report, Last Summer (1969 Movie Watch Online), Newspaper Full Form, Are Any Of The Von Trapp Family Still Alive, Three Days Of Rain Play Summary, Fake Engagement Movies, Stussy Gallery Tee, Largest Mutual Funds By Assets 2019, Schwab One Custodial Beneficiary Conversion Account Application, Omni Hotel Fort Myers, That's My Daughter In The Water Meaning, User Persona Development Process, One Eyed Jack Korean Full Movie, Food Intolerance Symptoms Quiz, Advantages Of Steam Blanching, Kochadhaman Vidhan Sabha, Anthems Pride Podcast, Is Tandaco Dry Yeast Halal, Ffxiv A Time To Every Purpose Requirements, Is Neuvoo Legit Reddit, Sacred Heart Academy, Exposure Synonym Medical, Travel Bubble Meaning In Tamil, Convert Psyllium Husk Powder To Xanthan Gum, Natural Bliss Hazelnut Creamer Nutrition Facts, James Tour On Evolution, Mickey Mouse And Minnie Mouse Pictures Of Love, Across Meaning In Tamil, Skinny Syrups Foam, White Linen Bedding, Assassin's Creed Black Flag Wiki, Glossary Of Embroidery Stitches, Newspaper Front Page Template, That's My Daughter In The Water Meaning, Used Office Furniture Warehouse Near Me, Sleigh Bed Full, Whiplash Injury Symptoms, Usborne Big Book Of Trucks, Villa Parisi Love Wedding Repeat, Online Investment Courses Uk, Mt Lemmon Search And Rescue, Pune Mla 2020, Bikramjeet Kanwarpal Army, Importune In A Sentence, Shashi Shanker Ongc E-mail Id, Another Name For Courgette - Crossword Clue, Prime Minister World War 2, Do You Know The Way Song Lyrics, Holiday Inn Lloydminster, Scottie Wilbekin Stats, Fantasy Castle Floor Plans, Glynis Johns Today, Cameron Mcvey Net Worth, Grounded Demo Pc, Joyce Mayne Darwin, K Furniture Fort Lauderdale, Apple Jelly Nodules On Diascopy Seen In, Employee Rights Act, Thanksgiving Veggies On Grill, Homemade Bbq Sauce From Tomatoes, Flavoured Coffee Beans, Starbucks K-cups Nutrition Facts, Rig 400 Pro Hc Mic Not Working, Sonny Bono Kids, John Kanaka Song Lyrics, Bill Barr Hearing Streaming, Franklin Templeton International Funds, Fca Vs Fob Incoterms, Walls Ice Cream Vegan, Seven Restaurant Impossible, Best Luxury Towels, Rock Hyrax Adaptations, Tradingview Stock Screener,