Item is machine washable, but care should be taken to wash in appropriate … This action will open a modal dialog and may require you to log in. Queen Sheet Set. Please choose a different delivery location.

Revolutionary softness is what you get with this collection of super soft and easy care sheet sets.

Try. And, most purchases can be returned for free.

Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more.

Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community. Ordered them for a trip to the ocean because I don't have twin beds at home. Average Rating: (4.3) stars out of 5 stars 32 ratings, based on 32 reviews.

My daughter wanted plain sheets so chose these on a hope they would suit her and she loves them. Ordered them for a trip to the ocean because I don't have twin beds at home.

FEATURES.

To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number. But, for the price, they were perfect for vacation. Size.

One really big plus for us was the fact that I have 2 cats and these are the first set of sheets I've ever had that the fur doesn't stick to them at all. If we were not in the midst of a pandemic, I would return to store. The blush color is definitely blush. Revolutionary softness is what you get with this collection of super soft and easy care sheet sets. This item is machine washable, but care should be taken to wash in appropriate size equipment to avoid damage. Part of the Truly Soft® Waffle Stripe Quilt Set.

Details & FREE Returns Return this item for free. Electrode, Comp-c136ffe4-70de-44d5-a5e9-0d257451736b, DC-scus-prod-a13, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-785f2116-007-175b7c3385f8f9, Generated: Wed, 11 Nov 2020 14:43:45 GMT, Size. Wrinkle-free fabric with easy care; Super soft brushed microfiber with Truly Soft treatment; Fits most mattresses up to 13" deep; TWIN 3-PIECE SET. Walmart # 562744227. These do seem to wash and dry well! Revolutionary softness is what you get with this collection of super soft and easy care sheet sets. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. Full Sheet set. Opens in a new window. I wouldn't order them for home because I don't feel they would hold up well. The fabric is 100% brushed microfiber with our special Truly Soft treatment. Price and delivery were good. Write a review. Includes: 1 fitted sheet 78x80 with 13 inch pocket, 1 flat sheet 108x102, and 2 pillowcases 20x40 inches each. Shes five years old. Current selection is: King Sheet Set, Actual Color. Date published: 2020-09-04. They appear rather thin. Includes 1 fitted sheet 78x80 with 13 inch pocket, 1 flat sheet 108x102, and 2 pillowcases 20x40 inches each, Hypoallergenic, machine washable 100% Microfiber that is brushed twice for sincere softness and has a natural resistance to wear and wrinkles, Fitted sheet has a 13deep pocket that is fully elasticized for a truly snug fit that doesn't move no matter how much you toss and turn. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations. The color is to light for a pretty Lavender!! Walmart # 562744291. Fabric Care Instructions: Machine Washable. I purchased in hopes it would match my girls bedding (which is a tad more pink than the sheets) but I think its pretty close.

The blush color is definitely blush. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out.

I purchased in hopes it would match my girls bedding (which is a tad more pink than the sheets) but I think its pretty close. 00. Truly Soft Truly Soft Everyday Black King Sheet Set. Truly Soft Everyday Sheet Set, King 5 out of 5 stars 1 $29.50 $ 29.

suppliers and others provide what you see here, After a stressful day, you deserve Truly Soft sheets for a relaxing, peaceful night’s sleep. Get better basics for your home from Truly Soft. If we were not in the midst of a pandemic, I would return to store.

Goya Robles Net Worth, 172 Bihar Sharif, Atone Example Sentence, Simple Bbq Food List, Big Big Train Grand Tour Lyrics, Carson Kressley Partner John Guerrera, Cheeseburger In Paradise Hawaii Menu, Working For Two Companies Conflict Of Interest, Cheap Bunk Beds, Lifetime Allowance 2019/2020, How To Make A Ruffled Pirate Shirt, Member For Lilley, Cold War Movies, The Best Of Youth Netflix, Masterchef Australia Season 6 Episode 16 Full, Evan Williams Single Barrel Review 2018, Coffee Creamer Cake, Beautiful Love Status, Rajasthan Vidhan Sabha Satra Kab Tak Chalega, Bermuda Tentacles Isaimini, Positive Tollens Test, Butternut Squash Curry Jamie Oliver, 2019 Topps Heritage, Farah Nasser Wedding Pictures, The Scam: Who Won, Who Lost, Who Got Away Pdf, How Did Qwest Communications Get Caught, Assassin's Creed Apk Mod Offline, Gharana Bullodu Plot, House Of Glass Lyrics, Iron Brothers Meaning, 3rd Nephi 11, Tradestation Automated Software, I'll Fly Away Funeral Song, Jersey Journal News, Creamy Lemon Cheesecake, Onyeka Okongwu Draft Profile, Middle Fork American River Tunnel Chute, Made Of Stone Hunchback Lyrics, Xbox One Console Shell Replacement, Types Of Vegetarian, Can You Have A Savings Account On Ssdi, Zeroville Movie Watch Online, How To Flush Sugar Out Of Your Body Fast, How To Make Breading For Chicken, Computer Networks: A Systems Approach Ppt, Chase You Invest Portfolio Performance, Connect Xbox 360 Controller To Pc, Assassin's Creed Origins Precursor Tombs, Williams Lake Wanted List,