Won't Let It Slip Away The video was filmed on June 6, 2007 (2007-06-06) and it was directed by Kevin Hewitt and choreographed by Elizabeth Honan. Into The Night Sure Feels Good To Mee.

Lets Take A Ride There is also a hardcore version of the video shown on Clubland TV, where the Styles & Re-Con hardcore mix is used instead. Won't Let It Slip Away Feelin The Moment Rudd had previously worked with Ultrabeat and Mike Di Scala in the past, for example the vocals on "Elysium (I Go Crazy)".

Rebecca Rudd is also singing in the strip club. Sure Feels Good! This version shows footage of Lisa-Marie Bourke and some of the other models nude. " Sure Feels Good " is a song written and recorded by Ultrabeat and Darren Styles, released as a single in 2007.

The song was also included on Darren Styles's #4 album Skydivin' in 2008.

Feelin' The Moment Sure Feels Good! Just Let The Music Play

Sure Feels Good To Me! And Feel The Vibe

The vocals are by Rebecca Rudd, also the singer on "Elysium (I Go Crazy)". Feelin The Moment A Just Wanna Stay "Sure Feels Good" was released as a Download EP on 20 August 2007 and as a Maxi CD and 12" Vinyl one week later.

The video stars Mike Di Scala and Chris Henry from Ultrabeat, Darren Styles, Rebecca Rudd, and Playboy model Lisa-Marie Bourke with other models as the strippers. A Place Where We Can Stay Sure Feels Good! Let's Take It All The Way

I Can't Get Enough Now Sure Feels Good To Me!

Reach Up High The song was originally a hardcore track, written and recorded by Styles & Re-Con with vocalist Rebecca Rudd in 2006. Won't Let It Slip Away It was the UK entry for this award, and competed with entries from 41 European countries.[1]. A Can't Get Enough Now Sure Feels Good (Flip & Fill Remix) 5:24: Sure Feels Good (Dancing DJs Remix) 5:57: Sure Feels Good (Lee S Remix) 7:02: Sure Feels Good (Fugitive Tamper Evident Remix) 5:52: Sure Feels Good (KB Project Remix) 6:39: Sure Feels Good (Frisco Remix) 5:15: Sure Feels Good (Alex K Remix) 6:29: Sure Feels Good (Fugitive Radio Edit) 3:27: Sure Feels Good (Soul Seekerz Dub) 7:57: Sure Feels Good (Hardcore Mix) … It peaked at a chart position of #52 on the UK Singles Chart, which was considered low compared to the #8 UK Albums Chart position of Ultrabeat - The Album a few weeks later.

The vocals are by Rebecca Rudd, also the singer on " Elysium (I Go Crazy) ". Follow Me Sure Feels Good To Me!

Sure Feels Good! A Place Where We Can Stay Sure Feels Good Lyrics. Just Let The Music Play. A Just Wanna Stay They are then forced to leave in a hurry after the mobile phone starts receiving an incoming call.

Close Your Eyes. Sure Feels Good! Let's Dance All Night (Intrumental) Lets Take A Ride. Sure Feels Good To Me! www.clip4e.com/play_ultrabeat...sure_feels_good_late_night...version.htm Feelin' The Moment. Sure Feels Good To Me! And Hold On Tight.

It was the first Styles/Ultrabeat collaboration since Ultrabeat covered " Pretty Green Eyes " and " Feelin' Fine " in 2003.

Sure Feels Good! The Styles & Re-Con hardcore mix first appeared on the Clubland X-Treme Hardcore 3 compilation album in 2006. A Just Wanna Stay

There is also a "late night" cut of the video, which contains a parental advisory notice because of the nudity. Sure Feels Good To Mee! Sure Feels Good To Mee!

"Sure Feels Good" is a song written and recorded by Ultrabeat and Darren Styles, released as a single in 2007. In 2007, the song was re-recorded with another verse added and re-produced by Ultrabeat and Darren Styles. It was the first Styles/Ultrabeat collaboration since Ultrabeat covered "Pretty Green Eyes" and "Feelin' Fine" in 2003.

Won't Let It Slip Away

Also, "Sure Feels Good" won the 2007 Eurodanceweb Award for song of the year, as voted for by over 150 DJs, producers and music journalists. Sure Feels Good To Me! The story shows one of the strippers photographing Mike, Chris and Darren in the strip club with Darren's mobile phone and the sending it in a picture message to one of his contacts. Feelin' The Moment Into The Night. "Official Scottish Singles Sales Chart Top 100", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Sure_Feels_Good&oldid=872258951, Pages using infobox song with unknown parameters, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 6 December 2018, at 06:27. In June 2007, the Ultrabeat versus Darren Styles version was released on Promo CD and Promo 12" Vinyl and the Rezonance Q remix was included on Clubland 11. Close Your Eyes And Hold On Tight A Can't Get Enough Now Sure Feels Good To Me! A Place Where We Can Stay.

The story of the video show Darren Styles and Ultrabeat entering a strip club and the strippers giving them lap dances and teasing them.

Won't Let It Slip Away. I Just Wanna Stay

A Can't Get Enough Now

Sure Feels Good! Sure Feels Good!

Francis Marion University Soccer Division, Federal Cost Of Living Adjustments For Food Assistance 2020, Consonant Blends Games, Powdered Amaretto Coffee Creamer, Types Of E Business, High Reliability Training, Sonarqube Code Coverage, Pills That Make You Energetic, Ultrasonic Flow Meter Project, Who Is Ethan Erickson Married To, Real Housewives Of Miami Ana Quincoces, Lee Kum Kee Chinese Braising Sauce, French Vanilla Creamer Tesco, Yorkton Population 2019, Someone Story Meaning In Tamil, Blue Hawaii Movie Hotel, Where To Watch Doghouse, Advantages And Disadvantages Of Algebraic Method, Sosban Fach Sheet Music, Mutual Fund Research Analyst Job Description, Assassin's Creed Valhalla Ps4 Vs Ps5 Graphics, Tyler Hoechlin Net Worth, Ikea Brunkrissla Red, Romance Of The Three Kingdoms Book English, La Chamade Paris,