Approved third parties also use these tools in connection with our display of ads.

For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. But don’t stop at chocolate bars and syrups. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. It’s creamy. It reminded me of the hot fudge sauces that you get in cheap restaurant ice cream sundaes.

Calorie free, fat free, sugar free, carb free and gluten free Blueberry syrup. Fruits and dipping chocolate go so well together, but it’s good to know you’re not limited to such options. Dipping fruits such as strawberries in chocolate is a common dessert special, but dipping bananas, pineapples, apples, oranges, etc.

It’s sweet.

Walden Farms Chocolate Dip is made with real chocolate from premium natural cocoa beans. Fabulous with fruit, in a parfait, a smoothie, over ice cream and delicious in any recipe that calls for chocolate. I was very sceptical that this could taste good but I figured I'd give it a go. Belgian Choco Hazel with Stevia and Maltitol 12 oz (350g) - No Added Sugar - A heal... Jell-O Sugarfree Instant Pudding & Pie Filling, Chocolate Fudge, 1.4Ounce Boxes (Pa... Routin 1883 Premium Chocolate Sugar Free Syrup 1L. The texture, consistency and taste were all aweful and I'm sorry to have wasted my money on it and the Whipped Peanut Butter Spread. Hence, the existence of the chocolate dip. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. The World's Only Calorie Free Coffee Creamers! What is your favorite Walden Farms Barbecue Sauce? Weight Watcher, No Added Sugar, Low Carb, Kosher, Low Fat, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Walden Farms irresistibly sweet specialties are prepared with real fruit extracts, concentrated natural flavors, rich cocoa and other natural ingredients, all sweetened with Splenda. For exceptions and conditions, see, Previous page of related Sponsored Products, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 20 March 2018.

Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited.

There's a problem loading this menu at the moment.

Win a mixed box of Walden F, Happy Halloween! It’s chocolate without the guilt. Skinny Foods Syrup Twin Pack SW Salted Caramel & Smooth Chocolate Dessert Topping S... Pb & Me | Powdered Peanut Butter - Chocolate 200g | 6 x 200g (UK). Feeling blue? (30mL) Serving 12Calories 0 Fat Calories 0 / Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, Ingredients: PURIFIED WATER, DEFATTED COCOA POWDER, NATURAL FLAVOR, CELLULOSE GEL, LACTIC ACID, SUCRALOSE, SALT, XANTHAN GUM, POTASSIUM SORBATE (TO PRESERVE FRESHNESS). Unable to add item to List. Because who doesn’t love chocolate? Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. PB&Me Organic Powdered Peanut Butter, Chocolate, 0.2 kg. I am so disappointed in this product......the massively overwhelming taste is of the sweeter, with hints of coffee and very mild chocolate ( only 7% of it is cocoa ). I purchased two of these. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 17 March 2015. ), Walden Farms Near Zero: LOWEST IN CALORIES, FAT CARBS AND SUGAR, [email protected] Our near-zero calorie chocolate dip is gets its intoxicating chocolate flavour from real cocoa beans. Fabulous with fruit, in a parfait, a smoothie, over ice cream and delicious in any recipe that calls for chocolate. This stuff is rank. Serving Size 2 Tbsp. The Walden Farms Dairy Free Kosher Sweet Chocolate Dip is a good way to start experimenting. Unless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. Chocolate is one of the best sources of antioxidants you’ll find simply because of the pleasure it brings at the same time.

Made with real chocolate and premium natural cocoa beans…but no fat, carbs, gluten or sugars of any kind! Switch and save hundreds of calories every time, "The Walden Way.". Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 24 July 2017. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem.

Would be better off melting a small amount of proper chocolate to dip sparingly than waste money on this inedible tub of gloop. Regardless of your statutory right of withdrawal, you enjoy a 30-day right of return for many products. This sweet chocolate dip will let you enhance any dessert you usually serve, adding a touch of magic only chocolate can give. Sorry, there was a problem saving your cookie preferences. Calorie free, fat free, sugar free, carb free and gluten free Pancake syrup. This notice does not affect your legal rights. It was prompt service, though. *Contains trace calories. Calorie free, fat free, sugar free, carb free and gluten free Chocolate syrup. Walden Farms’ Dairy Free Kosher Sweet Chocolate Dip contains less than 1 calorie per serving to let you enjoy all the chocolatey goodness without the guilt.

Walden Farms Chocolate Dip is a sure crowd pleaser. There was a problem adding this item to your Basket Please try again later. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. Instead of a high calorie, high fat chocolate dip that can easily add 130 calories with just 2 level tablespoons, switch to Walden Farms Chocolate, Marshmallow or Caramel Dip. And at less than 1 calorie per serving, you can enjoy all the chocolatey goodness, completely guilt free!

PURIFIED WATER, DEFATTED COCOA POWDER, NATURAL FLAVOR, CELLULOSE GEL, LACTIC ACID, SUCRALOSE, SALT, XANTHAN GUM, POTASSIUM SORBATE (TO PRESERVE FRESHNESS). Chocolate Ingredients*: Purified Water, Defatted Cocoa Powder, Natural Flavour, Cellulose Gel, Lactic Acid, Sucralose, Salt, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate (to preserve freshness).

Marshmallow Ingredients*: Purified Water, Natural Vanilla Flavour, Cellulose Gel, Lactic Acid, Sucralose, Salt,Xanthan Gum, Food Colour, Potassium Sorbate (to preserve freshness). td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;} Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. I'm not usually too fussy, but this product isn't able to deliver a "miracle" food for dieters. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed.

Didn't like it.. go for the fruit spreads!