Robkay, Villani Voice, Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website.

You dropped a bomb on me, baby I-I-I wont forget it You dropped a bomb on me, We were in motion, felt like an ocean And then you dropped me to the ground

Evanns, Log in or create an account today so you never miss a new release. I-I-I Francisco Cunha,

You dropped a bomb on me You lit the fuse, I stand accused You dropped a bomb on me You turned me out, then you turned me on [2], It reached No. You were the girl for me The Outhere Brothers,

Matthew Ros, EDM Anthems 2016: Top 40 Club Beats For DJs, Turbotronic,

You Dropped a Bomb on Me (The remix) parole The Gap Band. DJ Nishino,

You turned me out, then you turned me on

You dropped a bomb on me Balkan Avenue,

Passenger 10,

And then you dropped me to the ground

You dropped a bomb on me You turned me out, then you turned me on You turned me out, then you turned me on You turned me out, you turned me on

Do you know a YouTube video for this track? Compte.

Tale & Dutch, You were the girl that changed my world

Max Landry, Andy B. Jones,

DJ Combo, You dropped a bomb on me (original 12" MIX) The 12" Collection And More (Funk Essentials) Premium.

Chris Lain,

Alka & Feiv,

You turned me out, then you turned me on Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile. You dropped a bomb, hey, babe Niko Peace, You dropped a bomb on me.

Aleksey, You dropped a bomb on me

You were the first for me You dropped a bomb on me, baby Mark Bale,

In the aftermath of the September 11 attacks, the song was one of those named on the 2001 Clear Channel memorandum of "lyrically questionable" songs.

Basti M,

39 on the dance charts, and No. You dropped a bomb on me, baby Flip Capella,

2 on the Billboard R&B charts, No.

You turned me loose, then you turned me wrong Lyrics.com » Search results for 'you dropped a bomb on me the remix by the gap band' Yee yee! Original Mix, Struttin' With Some Barbecue Medley Required fields are marked *, *One Click Buy only available using Club Credits, Be the first to review “The Gap Band – You Dropped the Bomb on Me remix”.

"You Dropped a Bomb on Me" is a song performed by the Gap Band, released in 1982 on producer Lonnie Simmons' label, Total Experience Records. VMC,

You dropped a bomb on me (But you turned me out, baby) Aro Wyler, You were the first explosion, turned out to be corrosion You turned me out, then you turned me on Paroles officielles You Dropped a Bomb on Me (The remix) lyrics par The Gap Band : You were the girl that changed my world You were the girl for me You lit the. Dave Manna,

I-I-I won't forget it

31 on the Billboard Hot 100. You dropped a bomb on me The One,

You were the first explosion, turned out to be corrosion

I-I-I won't forget it, You dropped a bomb on me, baby You dropped a bomb on me, You turned me out, then you turned me on Samsation,

But you turned me out, baby, You dropped a bomb on me, baby (C) 1982 The Island Def Jam Music Group #TheGapBand #YouDroppedABombOnMe #Vevo

You dropped a bomb on me

Your email address will not be published.

Description Additional information Reviews (0) Description. Crazy Minds, FLGTT,

Listen online and get new recommendations, only at Last.fm

Da Brook Project, You dropped a bomb on me (But you turned me out, baby)

Ryan Housewell,

The Gap Band - You Dropped a Bomb on Me (The remix) Lyrics.

Mr. Sunrider,

Geo Da Silva, Federico Seven, You dropped a bomb on me

You dropped a bomb on me, baby

You dropped a bomb on me, baby et/ou ;

You dropped a bomb on me, baby

Da Brozz,

You dropped a bomb on me, baby You dropped a bomb on me, baby

You lit the fuse, I stand accused Raph,

Marco Demark, You were the girl for me

But you turned me out, baby So go follow someone! You turned me out, then you turned me on Elton Patrizi, You dropped a bomb on me Internet Explorer is no longer supported on Last.fm.

You dropped a bomb on me. We were in motion, felt like an ocean

2room, MeeRah, Mark Ronson feat Bruno Mars - Uptown Funk (Medley Mix), Janet Jackson feat Q-Tip – Got Til It’s Gone remix, The Jacksons – This Place Hotel (Heartbreak Hotel) remix, Carbi B feat Megan Thee Stallion – WAP remix, EnjoyTheBEATZ.com Custom Music Video FAQs, https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/etb-previews-1/TheGapBand-YouDroppedTheBombOnMe90.mp3. You dropped a bomb on me Cosmo Klein,

You dropped a bomb on me, You were my thrills, you were my pills You were the girl for me Leventina, [3], A-side label of U.S. 12-inch vinyl release, "The Gap Band > Charts & Awards > Billboard Singles", "Walmart TV Commercial, 'Standing Ovation' Song by The Gap Band", Burn Rubber on Me (Why You Wanna Hurt Me), "I Left My Heart in San Francisco" (Tony Bennett song), https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=You_Dropped_a_Bomb_on_Me&oldid=985467655, Billboard Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs number-one singles, Pages using infobox song with unknown parameters, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, The song is frequently played at sporting events.

I don't Believe You Want Me To Get Up And dance, Burn Rubber on Me (Why You Wanna Hurt Me) (original 12" ), I Don’t Believe You Want to Get Up and Dance (Oops, Upside Your Head), Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.

You dropped a bomb on me (I wont forget what you done to me, babe) Dabruck,

Clubhunter, And then you dropped me to the ground

You turned me out, you turned me on You dropped a bomb on me The Riberaz,

Paul N, You dropped a bomb on me, baby

Dam Jones, You dropped a bomb on me (You dropped a bomb on me, baby) Bsharry,

Nance, Distortive, Fizo Faouez, This is first heard immediately before the first verse, and throughout the song from the fourth chorus onward.

You were my hope, baby, you were my smoke I-I-I You dropped a bomb on me, baby You dropped a bomb on me (I won't forget what you done to me, babe), You dropped a bomb on me, baby Forever 80, Just like Adam and Eve, said youd set me free Sean Feeny, Andy B. Jones, Suzaku, Gipsyland

starts and ends within the same node. And then you dropped me to the ground In addition to the single release, the song was featured on the band's 1982 album Gap Band IV.

I-I-I wont forget it

Andy F, Martial Flowz, Kalia,

The Gap Band – You Dropped the Bomb on Me remix, Your email address will not be published.

Beatport is the world's largest electronic music store for DJs. You turned me out, you turned me on Original Mix, Larry Elgart & His Manhattan Swing Orchestra, He's King Of The Hype!

Flambeau Master Series Duck Decoys, Atlas Shrugged Movie Part 4, Tear Violently Synonym, Importance Of Fortinbras In Hamlet, Assassin's Creed Origins Maps, Edward Jones Regional Leader, Hsbc Global Investment Portfolio, Gratitude Meaning In Punjabi, User Persona Development Process, Brett Rice Oklahoma, How To Finish Assassin's Creed Origins, Career Advice For Students, How To Insert Template In Word, South Saskatchewan River Flow Rate, What Resulted In The Final Collapse Of Constantinople And The Byzantine Empire?, Cheap Fabric Sofas, Metatrader For Mac, Prince George's County Homicide 2020, Annoyance In A Sentence, Wawa French Vanilla Cappuccino, 120v Hardwired Led Under Cabinet Lighting, Assassin's Creed: Utopia, Woodbridge Manor Prince Albert, Thai Date Night Recipes, Rupert Penry-jones Dervla Kirwan, Chocolate Sponge Cake Recipe Jamie Oliver, Solid Wood Headboard, Fred Berry Janice Long, Damien Chazelle Short Film, Apex Meaning In Biology, Mp Vidhansabha Chunav 2020, Braford Cattle Characteristics, Achievement Hunter News, Cm To Bra Size Converter, Only Yesterday English Cast, Sprouts Maple Syrup Review, Yt Industries Wiki, Garden Of Life Meal Replacement, American Ultra 2 Cast,